Turning Oranges into... Orange-ade? A WHOLE different Trip Report 😜

Jardin de Fiestas- tamale and craft beer

Pretty good. The protein is breaded. Different. Has a little bit if a spicy kick at the end. Beer is refreshing.

SOMEBODY got a pretzel behind my back so we are getting full. Going to save the wontons for tomorrow. Hitting up some other countries.

15 Likes

GotG came back up. We got EWTRTW. Still my favorite ride.
Photo dump

19 Likes

25 Likes

22 Likes

Chocolate Canoli from Italy booth. Loaded with peanut butter. Good and sweet. DH loves peanut butter and ate half before I could take a picture (or get a bite).

22 Likes

Like, who might that be?!?! 🫎

9 Likes

There were a ton of lizards hanging out on the houses in the Germany train village. So much so that Dzh started counting. It’s like they took over.
Here a few of them but there were sssooooo many.

Also, Serio has become a favorite. Such a cute show.

This last pic… Disney duped me!!! I don’t know if you can see it because it’s hard to see my pics in this sun but this is smoke… from the smokehouse in The American Pav. From the main road I saw the fan and thought it was misters :face_with_spiral_eyes:

21 Likes

What a disappointment that had to be!

6 Likes

A little… (a lot!)
We don’t normally come when its too warm and it’s upper 80s.

6 Likes

Ahhhh. The sounds of Matsuriza

We got the banana bread pudding, the Rum drink (STRONG) and a beer flight from Magnolia Terrace. It was very good bread pudding. The sauce was abundant and a good consistency. The beer wasnt great. The fruit one was ok but we dont care for strong beer.

16 Likes

Your photos with DH are so sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

This just means you have to get another one :grin:

6 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: He’s feeling it but isn’t ready to quit. On our way to HS.

9 Likes

Fleur booth in France…
The duck dish didn’t look great. It tasted like turkey and gravy. Would skip unless you like that. The croissant was very nice. DH got the Blanc beer. It was tasty.

12 Likes

Made it to HS. Now for a cinematic treat I haven’t seen in years…

14 Likes

Rise TSM, ToT (yes, DH said it’s his must do) and Fantasmic. MAYBE MMRR and SDD afyer if we can make it and aren’t burnt out. I have LLs for everything.

8 Likes

I’m finally caught up and it’s the end of the day!
I’d skip TOT for SDD and MMRR any day - but I guess if it’s his favorite.

I’m so glad you are having fun. You needed this so much!

10 Likes

Looks like you’re having a magical time!! I’m so happy. You deserve it :star_struck:

6 Likes

Rise- no break downs finally

Now TSM.

23 Likes

It’s SDD for Fantasmic :grimacing: I’ve only seen it twice and only once as an adult over a decade ago, lol.

6 Likes