The Enabled Trip Report

Thanks for sharing that video. Even though I’ve never had cancer (knock wood) I can relate to getting through hard times and changing in unexpected ways. Loved it.

2 Likes

Guy.

You promised us a surprise.

We’re, like, waiting over here…

8 Likes
4 Likes

I wasn’t 100% sure if this would work out, but a Wild Beth has joined me! So this is no longer a solo trip! :grinning:

And dig that Orange Bird bound, amirite?!

Today is EPCOT, and I’ll write more later! :grinning:

20 Likes

Is Wild Beth your wife???

2 Likes

Nice! I’m glad she could join you! Love her dress. She has the best outfits for bounding!

4 Likes

I think Beth is his girlfriend.

6 Likes

Oops

Does his wife know?

5 Likes

Haha! Sorry: yes, Beth is my girlfriend, and yes, my other girlfriends know. :joy:

Beth and I were at Disney World in January for my Eff you trip.

Doing a live trip report when not alone is much harder. Here are some photos!

Many of the photos together or of me are on another phone :man_facepalming: so I’ll update with more soon.

17 Likes

A bit of a solo stint as I’ve made my way over to Animal Kingdom. I’m checked in for my Savour the Savanna tour at 3:15. Expect photos. :grinning:

There’s a few from yesterday and today. :wave:

16 Likes

Savour the Savanna was really great. The food was nice, and the access to the animals was just incredible. Strong recommend.

Also, I might now be a little drunk.

19 Likes

This is the way.

7 Likes

Today has not gone to plan. I woke up with some stomach pain and, uh, let’s call them GI issues. Most of the morning I was afraid to go too far from a bathroom. :grimacing:

Beth leaves shortly, and my plane isn’t until after 9pm, so I’ve not decided what to do. I am feeling a little better, and I’ve fortified a bit with pepto bismol. I might brave a park for a few hours but right now I’m just not sure.

7 Likes

That’s a bummer. :frowning_face: I hope you can salvage at least some of the day!

3 Likes

:frowning: that sounds terrible

2 Likes

hehe :smirk:

3 Likes

How did you do this? Did the PP photographer ask her to jump? I love it! It’s a fantastic picture!

2 Likes

I used the force.

We asked to do a force choke, and were politely informed that no photopass photographer is allowed to do that. But then he said we can do a force push, and he set it all up and yes, had her jump. :grinning:

We all knew it was a force choke, though. :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Oh! I also can confirm that the DVC $200 gift card promo works. They do a compelling sales job, but I resisted. For now. :grinning:

5 Likes

Duh! :joy:

3 Likes