The Enabled Trip Report

Who: Me (he/him), 51, all by my lonesome!
When: April 25th–April 29th (5 days!)
Where: Port Orleans – Riverside
How: Flying WestJet, YYZ to MCO

Background

Listen, this is not a rational thing to do, going on another solo trip to Disney World less than a month after my previous one. And when I asked you horrible lot to discourage me, I had this booked before I even knew what happened! YOU DID THIS. YOU MADE ME THIS.

Sure, my annual pass expires on the 29th, and we can call this the end of a difficult year, and all in all I’m not spending that much… And I can quit anytime, see? This is the last one. I’m absolutely not renewing my annual pass, and absolutely will not be going back 4 times in the subsequent 12 months. I have it all. under. control.

scratch, scratch

This is basically an even more freeform excursion as last time, I’m focusing on Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom, with a Savor the Savanna tour thrown in on the 28th for good measure.

Oh, and I’m taking you all with me, to witness what you’ve made me. :crazy_face::money_mouth_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IMG_1100

26 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: brilliant! Looking forward to tagging alomg

6 Likes

Yes, take me with you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh cool, my DH is interested in doing this one. Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

6 Likes

Sure … :wink:

9 Likes

Sounds like it will be a fun time.

1 Like

Glad you will be back so soon! Nice!

1 Like

You’re Welcome!!!

3 Likes

what-can-i-say-youre-welcome

7 Likes

Three more sleeps. I’m really excited, and aside from Savor the Savanna, I’ve no other plans. It feels very strange.

I should probably start packing. :grimacing:

12 Likes

Sounds perfect! I can’t wait until I get to do a solo trip… 4 more years and my kiddos will be grown… :heart_eyes:

I will be following along with envy!

2 Likes

I’m all checked in and ready to go… I only have to get through one day of work, first. Stupid late-stage capitalism, getting in the way of[1] my Disney World trip!

And in case you want to stalk me in the air: Track WS1226 to Orlando

This time tomorrow I’ll be flying through the air, like I live in the future! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[1] And, if I’m being honest, providing as well. *sigh*

13 Likes

Yay!! Almost here!!

The day: it has arriven. Why does it need to start so early? :sleeping:

Through security and customs in record time, and now enjoying a lounge breakfast and some substandard POG juice. Got Genie+, and will start stacking for Hollywood Studios when I arrive.

Plane leaves in 1h53. My body is prepared.

14 Likes

I’m on the plane and settled in my seat. I completely forgot to book my first Lightning Lane :joy:. I got an 8pm return time for Slinky, and I modified it back to 11:45am which works perfectly so no harm done in the end.

Given the number of cheerleaders on this flight, I think there is some kinda competition going on, I didn’t even think to check. 2-4-6-8 who do we appreciate?

Mickey. We appreciate Mickey. Also Luisa.

17 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Can’t build those pyramids without Luisa. Hope you brought noise cancelling headphones.

4 Likes

They should cheer for you! (also you should ask what park they are visiting first and go the other way :rofl:)

3 Likes

First ride of the day. Flight was fast.

14 Likes

And my second! In the Lyft to Riverside.

10 minutes until I can start stacking.

12 Likes