Space 220 opening September 2021

Ok it’s 3’o’effing’clock here and I’ve been waiting almost 30 minutes for this reservation to go through. I’m about to give up and go back to sleep.

Steakhouse 71 was way easier.

8 Likes

but is it steaks…INNNNNNN SPAAAAAAAAAACEEEE!?

7 Likes

I had that and finally gave up on that screen? Didn’t get a confirmation email though.

1 Like

I’ve been able to log in through the browser finally and now there is nothing left for any of my dates. So if the reservation on my phone doesn’t go through, I will be SOL.

1 Like

lesson-never-tried

12 Likes

I wouldn’t mind missing getting the reservation so much if the website and app would at least load during high traffic times…

4 Likes

I know it won’t make a difference but I’m going to call in the morning. They need to invest in a friggin SRE. So sick of them skimping on IT costs.

1 Like

I though it didn’t open for reservations until 9/28… What the :banana:.

Walkups from today until 9/28 but today you can begin making them for 9/28 and forward

1 Like

Its walk up only this week. Booking for reservations started this morning, but they are only taking reservations from the 27th on.

I did it! I just kept moving through the time slots/days and was about to give up and one popped up - for the actual date I wanted (aka, no need to overhaul my park reservations) It took a full hour thanks to Disney IT, but yay!

4 Likes

What date is yours for?

November 7th - for the same time that kept spinning on my phone. I wonder if my phone finally gave up and released it.

3 Likes

Thanks that actually worked. So crazy none of this makes sense.

@Jeff_AZ what day/time are you shooting for. I’m not in the game but it’s working for me now. I can help if you like

4 Likes

I gave up. I wrote a strongly worded email to Disney. We’ll see if they have mercy. Goodnight. :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

I was looking for lunch on 10/6 for 6 people. Any time. It’s showing no availability, but if you find something, wouldn’t hurt to try! Thanks!

ETA: It finally worked! Hold please …

1 Like

I’m from the future, they didn’t.

1 Like

Aha!!! As I said before, I was literally about to shut down and go back to bed and I decided to search for reservations one last time, and then … it finally worked!!! An even better time popped up that my original reservation that wouldn’t go through. Confirmation number and everything. Praise Walt’s frozen head!

16 Likes

I have you a 1:30 as well LOL

Does ANYONE HERE need a 10/6 1:30pm?? PM me and we’ll coordinate drop/add

8 Likes