Space 220 opening September 2021

12:30 is better for lunch for me so I’m good with what I’ve got. :slight_smile: Thank you!!

1 Like

I have 11/1 for 2:30 I can drop as well. Just saw 4:30 pop up…

1 Like

I need 10/28 4 people for dinner. But I’ve seen nothing for a while now.

Looking for 2 for Dinner on 11/11 or Lunch on 11/12

I have been not been able to find availability between 10/29 and 11/12 so far. Trying again with the recent round of reports of availability.

Do the trick picking each hour over and over.

2 Likes

So my current plans are Lunch in space and dinner under the sea…

6 Likes

I think that’s actually the worst part. It failed at once point because of a conflicting reservation. So I had to cancel that manually and so now we have neither dinner reservation.

I think you can hold multiple if they are at least a certain amount of time apart. I was just holding 3 1130-230 and 430

Have we heard how eating at the lounge is going to work yet? Will it be walk ups only? I will be on a solo trip so I thought sitting at the bar area would work best for me.

Just tried calling to get a reservation for a dessert party, but of course everyone is calling trying to get S220 reservations. The wait time was “in excess of two hours”. Nope. It can wait.

1 Like

I will release this back into the wild at noon today. If anyone needs it or wants it before then LMK!

1 Like

Nobody knows yet

1 Like

Tried and failed this AM. If anyone has a 4+ for Nov 6th (any time really) they aren’t using it would be appreciated.

@OBNurseNH is this what you have to drop?

Nope. I have an October 6 and I have a taker on that one; just waiting for the insanity to settle before doing the drop/add so it doesn’t get lost.

Ya, but they were very close in time because that’s when we need to eat dinner on that day. Such BS. I have to call this morning and I’m going to ask what they know about lounge access. It’s better than nothing.

It’s a zoo up in here!!!

10 Likes

Streaming the magic is live.

2 Likes

Is it me or do the booths look tiny? Also I’m thinking my reservation will be a trip up, a couple drinks and apps and a trip down… not sure its worth the price fixe.

1 Like

Touring plans is here too.

5 Likes