Space 220 opening September 2021

The signage has been uncovered -

photo - BlogMickey

5 Likes

It is slightly humorous that they felt the need to put Restaurant on the sign. But I can see people thinking Space 220 is some kind of ride or something otherwise.

3 Likes

I’m more surprised that it isn’t “Space 220 Restaurant - Burgers / Steaks / Chicken Grill”

4 Likes

“220 is how many miles above the earth the International Space Station is”

1 Like

You don’t want to make the mistake of getting on Mission Space instead!

That’s what CMs told me. This is gonna be fun!

DW and I love CG. One of our favorite restaurants (even when including non-Disney restaurants). We have had some amazing meals there. But … when we ate there on the night of our 1 year anniversary, DW was 3 months pregnant and going through a stage where she was nauseous and nothing appealed to her except dessert. Here I was enjoying all this delicious food and poor DW barely touched a thing. At least she got to enjoy the custom cake I pre-ordered.

3 Likes

I was soooooo excited for this restaurant, and now that menu and pricing is out, we’ll pass, and save it for a special occasion. Disney rarely does any food worthy of “swooning”

The only hope we have is that the food will be good, is that the restaurant is run by the Patina Group, not actually Disney. So fingers crossed.

1 Like

I’m tagging @ninjasherrie who told me about a plan to snag a spot here tomorrow. Menu | Space 220 Restaurant (space220fla.com) :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Looked at the menus and concluded that the difference between lunch and dinner is that the later has dessert included, the price difference $24. That dessert better be amazing!!!

5 Likes

Had 6 different reservations starting at 5:40 AM. Every one of them a Disney IT fail. I’m gonna cry.

can definitely commiserate on this. Everything on my laptop crashed, switched to my phone and was able to get one.

Even now, the laptop’s browserS continue to fail.

I’m getting cogsworth, which is one I’ve never seen before.

3 Likes

Mobile failed twice. Once when I had a conflicting reservation it wouldn’t let me clear past. Second time when it failed to find the existing credit card on the account and made me put it in manually.

These were loaded before my alarm went off at 5:40. No idea when they “started”.

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building said 5:35am

I supposedly have one on my phone but my CC info was not saved as it usually is, so I had to enter manually. I got a notification from my CC that the reserve on my account when through, but the app is still spinning. I’ve had to enter it multiple times.

1 Like

My app is still spinning on my phone. I am unwilling to close it, though I am not hopeful that my reservation will go through.

1 Like

The “CC info not being saved” issue I ran into with Boma restarting back up. This one, I had no problem in that regard.

1 Like

I think the page has full on melted down.

None of my devices are bringing it up now. Phone, iPad or laptop. Even the main site is no longer giving me the standard search bar.

Agree…I just got to a page that said ‘the way you sign in has changed, please update your information before continuing’…I’ve been signed in all morning Disney…you’re broken.

1 Like

:fearful:

I haaaate that. That usually leads to a “you need to reset your password” message for me.

1 Like