Sans Titre has Left The Building

Forget it. It was a mistake to come back.

49 Likes

Supportive hufflepuff here :blush:
:yellow_heart: :black_heart: :yellow_heart:
New projects are always fun and exciting.

10 Likes

Welcome @sanstitre_has_left_the_building. Not sure what you’d think about old MouseMatt but he was a favorite around here, so don’t be too harsh. I’m happy to see that Calvin is still hanging in there. I am sure he is doing his best to be there for you, too. I can see it in his face in the picture above.

9 Likes

Nice to see you back Matthew :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

Those :yellow_heart:s are for friendliness, but these ones are for the Hufflepuff reference…
:yellow_heart::badger::yellow_heart::badger::yellow_heart::badger::yellow_heart::badger::yellow_heart::badger::yellow_heart::badger::yellow_heart::badger::yellow_heart::badger::yellow_heart:

Are you now defined by UOR? :smiley::smiley::smiley:

11 Likes

Did you tell him you are sneaking down to London? Will you at least wave on your way south?

7 Likes

I shall wave as I fly over Harrogate :wave:t2::wave:t2::laughing::laughing:

8 Likes

Happy to see you, Internet friend. Gorgeous photo.

5 Likes

That’s a great pic of Calvin.

4 Likes

I totally get it! I love the people here, but the theme park addiction is real. (And it’s harder to break the cycle when you still hang out with us!) I renewed my UOR AP because I love just talking about this place with my friends here. I probably should’ve done some home maintenance / upgrades… Oh well!!

Always good to see you!! Say hello when you feel like it. If you feel the addiction / FOMO coming back then pause again. No worries!!

9 Likes

Good to see you here, Matt. I’m glad to hear Calvin is doing well.

5 Likes

So glad to hear that Calvin is doing well! Give him an extra scritchie from me. :purple_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

As a fellow Hufflepuff I have to say I love the new name! And, I’m glad Calvin is doing as well as can be right now. It’s rough I know; my border collie is 15 and I’m getting ready to leave on my upcoming trip!

5 Likes

So good to see you here! I’ve been thinking of you lately. I’m sorry I didn’t reach out and check in on you. I’m glad to hear you and Calvin are doing well. :kissing_heart:

What kind of new projects are you looking for? stuff around the home, travel, education, hobbies?

6 Likes

Road Trip!!

Welcome back. I missed you.🩷

5 Likes

We just bought an RV because we woke up one morning and realized we aren’t 25 anymore. I wan’t to travel the world but we can’t just yet because DH needs solid connectivity for work.

So we’re traveling the US first, and hopefully the rest of the world not long after. The wanderer in me fully supports and enables the wanderer in you, however you choose to roam.

6 Likes

Oh, I was wondering who Hufflematt was on another thread…

Welcome back!

7 Likes

Mm… Should I believe in this…, this time?

5 Likes

Ooh I love the new name (fellow Hufflepuff here as you can see by my photo!)
Glad to see you back here and I always enjoy your posts. I’m in for new adventures :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I would like a VW ID Buzz :star_struck::minibus::zap:

4 Likes

Hufflepuffs Represent! Our neighbor has one of those fancy BMW camper vans and I am slightly envious. Wouldn’t want to live in one permanently because I’m too invested in my stuff (none of which would fit!) I’m glad to hear Calvin is doing well. Following for further adventures.

5 Likes