Titles

It’s the messages app, not so much the manufacturer that allows that feature.

Not sure if you can install Google Messages on anything not a Pixel

2 Likes

I think maybe this is the best thing I’ve seen on the Forum. Ever.

5 Likes

I agree!

@Tall_Paul1 gets the credit. He was one of the “photographers” during the Super Liner Bros. trip.

7 Likes

I’m a proud Puff :slight_smile:

Last year I saw Quidditch Captain t-shirts for the other Houses on sale in IOA and thought, “too tryhard”. Then I saw the Puff Captain shirt and thought, who’d want to be Captain of a last place house? And that’s the whole point, and why I bought it and wear it proud.

Later one person in our group invited me to cut ahead and join them in the Velocicoaster line, but I refused. It’s Un-Puff-ish :sunglasses:

15 Likes

:thinking: hmmm, who is this? Did you change your name again?!!?

3 Likes

As he might say…do keep up!

:wink:

10 Likes

I heard that in my head.

4 Likes

Yeah, found it afterwards.

4 Likes

In this voice, I hope.

Lord-grantham GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

8 Likes

From what I know of you I agree! My DH is a full complete Hufflepuff. Every single metric he came out Hufflepuff, he now embraces it, he is so very much a Hufflepuff :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::black_heart: He’s also Baymax. :grin:

6 Likes

Every. Single. Day.

2 Likes

I still use “k”, which I picked up from DSthen13. He hates it.

4 Likes

I meant to comment on this – I have gen Z cousins-in-law and they use kk. I have no idea if k is more or less acceptable but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen that too. Seems like it could be used as a shortened form of kk (not to be confused with the shortened form of ok :wink:).

In short:

Homer Simpson Never Try GIF - Homer Simpson Never Try You Tried Your Best - Discover & Share GIFs

8 Likes

K

Complete sentence

5 Likes

Ha! Look at my vanity. @Jeff_AZ is well on his way to two hundred thousand. And no title.

5 Likes

I’d forgotten what you people are like.

Enjoy your titles.

3 Likes

Are you saying we are entitled? :wink:

6 Likes

Hey man. I read that long post that is now gone forever. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also, please return your hufflepuff image.

8 Likes

Nah. I’m out of here.

3 Likes

:cry:

4 Likes