Titles

:cry:

4 Likes

Why? :cry:

1 Like

I read the first paragraph and loved the comparison with the history of titles. I was interested in your now gone conclusion.

I will add, this thread is like a super natural anomaly in that it seems to have hit everyone in their own, special, not necessarily happy, way.

5 Likes

I wasn’t here in time to see it. Sad.

1 Like

I missed it too. Bummer!

1 Like

Could have gone back to ProfMatt?

4 Likes

99.999% of us here don’t have any titles. Many of the best don’t. It’s meaningless!

3 Likes

That was strange. I feel like the kids after the Cat in the Hat left their house.

9 Likes

What was strange?

1 Like

That Mouse/Prof/Hufflematt returned, changed his avatar, then changed his avatar again, and then left. I’m so confused.

5 Likes

I know. I’m hyperventilating

3 Likes

It was very jarring. Did we miss something? All I saw was excitement for his return

4 Likes

What happened though???

2 Likes

Me, too. Did someone message him something mean?

3 Likes

Someone was replying something and then stopped…

Ugh

I will go back to the Uncensored thread to distract myself with inappropriate things.

5 Likes

He said someone urged him to read the whole thread, so he did. He had a bit of a rant, also said that someone’s title is offensive to everyone.

See now, if I was a woman, I’d be able to repeat the whole post word for word. My short term memory stinks lol.

9 Likes

Nooooooo :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

I wish you were a woman.

3 Likes

What is a woman?

4 Likes

Woman: someone who can recollect word-by-word of an interaction and tell others?

(According to you)

5 Likes