Purely For the Sake Of Research: A Solo Trip Report

Also we have to keep in mind that I’m still a baby fan. I still have a lot to learn

6 Likes

Personally, I felt MFSR was much milder on my motion sickness than Star Tours. Here’s my official rating:

The @Jeff_AZ Barf Bag Rating Scale(R):

ETA: I could ride once with no problem, but was done after my second ride.
Edit 2: I added FJ and MS for completeness. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks @Jeff_AZ, good info! I love Soarin and can barely tolerate FOP so that’s a good baseline.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Nobody answered how good I did. Test scores matter to this nerd.

65%/Marauder

Acceptable or am I a source of shame for my forum friends?

7 Likes

I was actually thinking of War Games.

3 Likes

An IPA stands for India Pale Ale. It’s an old recipe developed by Britain during the age of empire when they shipped beer all over to their installations. It has a lot more hops than regular beer bc it keeps it from turning on the voyage.
Hops is a flowering plant that adds bitterness and a slight piney flavor to beer.

5 Likes

Sitting here at the Crossroads watching all the people filter their way out of the park. Looking forward to when there’s very few of them left. Then I’ll snap a couple pictures before I hop on the Skyliner. Heading back over to Epcot to meet up with some friends and close that park down.

It’s funny how people rush to leave. It’s like they think they’re Cinderella and it’s approaching midnight.

9 Likes

I figured. But couldn’t find a short one. And I was kind of proud of myself for remembering this one from The MCU. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thank you for that explanation!

I definitely stay away from anything that describes itself as hoppy

3 Likes

And in the case of war games I believe the quote is “would you like to play a game?”

I used to seriously love that movie

8 Likes

Full disclosure. I’ve never actually seen the movie. But the game quote is everywhere.

1 Like

Well except that I did intentionally pick this IPA just to be contrary with myself and it turned out that it worked out

4 Likes

:astonished:

I mean maybe you were too old by the time it came out :woman_shrugging:t2: :wink:

3 Likes

Had to be Ballast Point.
(Let me preface by saying I’ve had a LOT of jobs in my life. Side effect of moving a lot.)
I used to handle the craft beer ordering when I worked at Trader Joes. Ballast Point Grapefruit IPA was always a big seller.

4 Likes

I’m actually surprised that it did work out bc Stone Brewing usually hits hard with the bitterness.

3 Likes

Is that MS green or orange? I appreciate the ratings btw very helpful for our trip!

4 Likes

That is probably a safe bet. It came out in 1983, so I was already old. :stuck_out_tongue:
Even had my own place in the pub.
old%20farts

9 Likes

I was in third grade then :rofl:

4 Likes