Purely For the Sake Of Research: A Solo Trip Report

For reference I can do mission space green just fine. I have never tried mission space orange because I am certain it will ruin my life

5 Likes

:man_facepalming: And I was 31 :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Dang Daddy! :joy::joy:

My dad was born in 49. Would that make him a lot older than you? (Edited because he’s dead)

5 Likes

Good to know! We have only been planning on green. Since he didn’t specify, I wanted to be sure!! Thanks!

3 Likes

3 years. Born '52 Sigh. (Sorry about your dad; didn’t know that. I don’t think.)

3 Likes

Oh thanks. He’s been gone a long time. He actually died way back in 98. Yeah that’s a long time ago. Fucking cancer

12 Likes

Too true.

3 Likes

For those interested in what happens to mobile orders that you never activate or cancel, I just got cancellation notifications for three mobile orders that I never resolved earlier that auto canceled

8 Likes

Also, for anybody interested in what you you get the Skyliner after Hollywood studios closes, you basically walk to animal kingdom and pick it up there

5 Likes

The sandwich board claims it’ll be about 15 minutes. We’ll see I’m almost at the end of the line now so start your engines, I mean timers

2 Likes

I did all these in March.

I’ve replaced your barfs with stars. (my rating) FJ is just the best.

5 Likes

Actually, I’m just gonna walk to Epcot

3 Likes

My mom mom and my work mom were both born in 52. It was a good year!

4 Likes

You’re practically half way there already :joy:

2 Likes

Pretty good year. :laughing:

3 Likes

The Cobb was meh.

3 Likes

Wut?

3 Likes

11 Likes

Just saying the line was wicked freaking long. And so that’s why I’m walking

9 Likes