Purely For the Sake Of Research: A Solo Trip Report

To Epcot. I was saying that the line was so long you would pick it up at animal Kingdom.

8 Likes

Ah. And yea, walking to Epcot (or vice versa) to avoid the line is always smart. Annnnd if you pick up a bw pizza while you’re at it…

Blast helmet and floating remote.

5 Likes

I mean, I’m not getting pizza but you are more than welcome to. I just ate.

Also thanks for pointing that Easter egg out. I really was just trying to focus hard I’m not screwing it up for the two people that were riding with me, because I hear so much about how having a crappy pilot messes up the whole thing. So that’s really all I was focused on and next time I’m sure I’ll see things that seem familiar

5 Likes

If anyone’s not doing anything, they’re showing ratatouille on the boardwalk lawn.

6 Likes

Please open.

10 Likes

Here you go @Randall1028

8 Likes

Mission space orange is literally the only ride on WDW property that was a one and done for me. I rode it the year it came out (I was a young teen) and it literally took me out fit the rest of the day. I didn’t even have motion sickness issues then and I actually had to go back to the hotel for the rest of the afternoon. Never again.

5 Likes

I was about to reply “omg I’m totally an anna” to this and then I saw this

And realized I really AM an Anna because DH and I started dating at 16.

(OK so he wasn’t really the first guy to give me attention but he was my first real boyfriend so)

11 Likes

Doooo it!

1 Like

I got you a large cheese and a large pepperoni. Hope that will do. I will put them in the mail tonight and I hope they reach you intact sometime in the next couple of days. Cold pizza is still good pizza, yes?

3 Likes

I thought it was a little bar with a few tables.

1 Like

walking is better. Burns calories, excuse to eat/drink more. For us non @Randall1028 who need some excuse

4 Likes

Skipper Canteen? It’s a full-service restaurant

3 Likes

I graduated from high school in 1983!

7 Likes

We need a Thread. Anna? Elsa?

I’m Elsa.

4 Likes

…mike.

2 Likes

Right? I have lost 32 pounds in the last seven or eight months. I’m feeling fit and fabulous and honestly was terrified coming into this weekend that I was going to undo a lot of hard work. But I haven’t quit moving so I don’t think it’s going to turn out to be the problem but I thought it might be, and also I just don’t have a huge appetite anymore.

19 Likes

you baby girl. I graduated from college in 1983…

9 Likes

Mike with one eye?

4 Likes

Dh and I rode Mission Space for the first time 18 years ago. Dd (turning 20 this summer) was 2yo and crashed for her afternoon nap in her stroller so dh snd I took turns riding. He went first and I had yet to decide Orange or Green.

Sitting on a bench near the exit waiting for my turn, a group of teens came out bragging how they all received “puke passes” because someone threw up while they were riding.

Decision made… Team Green! I have continued to stick with it all these years. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes