Purely For the Sake Of Research: A Solo Trip Report

Did you ever tell us what it’s conveniently located nearby to? I’m guessing SWGE?

3 Likes

You’ll know when you see that hunk of junk! It might bring tears to your eyes.

2 Likes

Well I mean I seen that. Is that where that is? Which you know only makes sense but what do I know

3 Likes

Found it. Standby is listed as 15 minutes

7 Likes

It appears the 15 minutes is just how long it takes to walk through this queue :joy::joy:

8 Likes
8 Likes

OMGeeeee the little boy in front of me is all “It’s the FALCON!!!”

Swoooooooooon!!!

15 Likes

Anyone for a game?

18 Likes

You guys are gonna be so pissed but I got pilot

12 Likes

Don’t crash it!

2 Likes

No! @minnie27mouse Get the salmon and the flourless chocolate cake. Then the press pot. Enjoy.

1 Like

65% Marauder.

How’s I do?

It was way cool! I took us to light speed!!! :astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

14 Likes

The light playing off the mountains is so gorgeous

16 Likes

I’m curious about your reaction to MFSR. I too get terribly ill on Star Tours and assumed I’d feel the same on MFSR. But it’s not too bad? Or at least not the same kind of dizzy brain feeling?

1 Like

10 Likes

Not sick at all. Maybe because I was doing stuff

So since that was also a small little box and a simulator perhaps Randalls "random shit on a screen " theory is more plausible than I thought

7 Likes

So how many “artifacts” did you notice?

1 Like

Umm… Artifacts? Yeah all of them them

3 Likes

Easter eggs. Props. Whatever you want to call them.

1 Like

I was just trying not to crash the thing. Plus someone said I had 4 pints of beer before I got on that hunk of junk. So I wasn’t noticing anything except trying not to crash in the flashing lights when I had to do stuff :joy::joy:

I’m sure I’ll see all that next time

11 Likes