Purely For the Sake Of Research: A Solo Trip Report

What is an IPA exactly? DD21 likes beer as I’ve mentioned. We spent Saturday at a Touch of Disney and she asked me (as if I would know) what makes a beer an IPA. I think I seriously lost points in her eyes not knowing.

2 Likes

And they Hefeweizen is crap. Which is a shocker because I usually like Hefeweizen and I usually hate IPA

1 Like

I don’t know honestly except I know has a lot of hops and that’s the thing I don’t like so I generally think an IPA is a beer that Jenni doesn’t like

3 Likes

I’m an Anna not an Elsa! And what would have happened if Anna had Let It Go? We would have had a completely different story and probably no happy ending! Just saying.

5 Likes

So what you’re saying is you would marry the first guy who gave you any kind of attention? :laughing::laughing:

6 Likes

Well … maybe?

No, I’m saying I’m the one following my stupid sister into the unknown and saving the day!!

4 Likes

Oh god now you placed an earworm

1 Like

In my profession, it’s isopropyl alcohol. Hope she’s not drinking rubbing alcohol. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

And your post wasn’t an ear worm?

1 Like

No. The folks that do that have a serious problem. Like kitty Dukakis

I think it’s the hubs. Just say it’s the hops.

Can you ask her? Because now I’m going to obsess over the fact that I don’t really know what makes it an IPA except the fact that I don’t like it

1 Like

All beers contain a combination of water, grain, yeast, and hops — the plant that preserves the beer and gives it its unique flavor. The distinguishing factor between the different types is how they are brewed, which affects the look and taste. Lagers and ales are different varieties that fall under the larger beer umbrella. In fact, IPAs are a subcategory of ales (more on that later).

Edit I love beer. I used to really dislike it, but now I feel like I’ve discovered a whole new world…thanks to Legoland and the Grapefruit IPA they had. Now I find myself pouring all kinds of really cool lagers/IPA’s/ale in my cart happily trying new ones every week. The weirder the names, the better.

6 Likes

You need to replenish your carbs after a run, that’s why it is served post race. :beers:. At least that is what I told myself.

3 Likes

@Bubblez to the rescue!

3 Likes

It is a positively lovely night.

3 Likes

I’m sure that beer flight helped. :wink:

2 Likes

A good ipa is a fine substitute for tequila.

2 Likes

So I’m walking through Batuuas if I know where millennium falcon Smugglers run is. And I totally don’t

5 Likes

Yes. Pale ales are refreshing.

2 Likes

Well I mean maybe but it is super nice out it’s nice and cool and breezy and not raining

4 Likes