Poll Time! Mickey Bar or Mickey Sandwich?

A simple poll today:

Which treat do you prefer at the Disney Parks?

• Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich

0 voters

This poll is referring to the products sold IN THE PARKS, not the grocery store versions:

H/T to @Jennifer_B_568600 for the pic and @Dreamer for the idea.

8 Likes

Sand-wich-es! Sand-wich-es!

7 Likes

I don’t really care about either, but I voted bar because it seems more iconic.

4 Likes

Boo

3 Likes

If I would have known my picture was going to be featured in a poll, I would have put more effort into it!!!

6 Likes

You mean like this?

9 Likes

Yes!! Something a little nicer than what I posted! I’m going to use the I don’t feel good excuse!

2 Likes

Aww!! Feel better :heart:‍🩹

2 Likes

You couldn’t do that with a Mickey bar… It’d be a melty, sticky mess. Point for sandwiches!

2 Likes

The Mickey Bar is deliciousness on a stick, the sandwich also tastes great but it gets cakey chocolate all over you as you’re eating it… far messier.

4 Likes

DD18 votes for Olaf’s frozen lemonade. :joy:

5 Likes

And for clarity, here’s a pic of the grocery store version as they appear in Canada:

So much for Free Trade eh

7 Likes

I can no longer eat either, but before I knew I was allergic, I preferred the mickey bar over the sandwich. I think the ice cream is creamier. Or maybe it’s just meltier. either way.

3 Likes

I know this is going to sound sacrilegious, but I don’t love chocolate in all of it’s forms. Chocolate combined with ice cream is not something I usually enjoy. Not as a coating (i.e. Mickey Bar) nor as a sundae. But a chocolate cookie with ice cream in the middle is acceptable. Honestly, I would bypass both and head for the Dole Whip given half a chance!

4 Likes

I voted for the bar. I can’t wait to get mine at boo bash. I’m going to try the icecream sandwiches at Dino bites this time. I get amazing icecream sandwiches at Trader Joe’s. The Mickey ones were not for me.

3 Likes

:flushed:

1 Like

Is there a significant difference?

1 Like

Size for one.

3 Likes

There’s sandwiches in Canada now. I have seen them at Walmart and Coop. However they are just plain vanilla ice cream sandwiches, not cookies and cream like the parks. They are good though (similar to DQ ice cream sandwiches, but better ice cream).

2 Likes

Haven’t seen them turn up in my local Walmart… but I will continue to hope.

1 Like