“You’re going to Disney AGAIN?” (A live trip report!)

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Keith and I are VERY amused.

2 Likes

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION: Is the Enchantment song available to listen to anywhere? I want to put it on my Spotify playlist!

1 Like

I started a thread to collect nominations for this poll. H/T to you for the suggestion!

2 Likes

Ok but the poll we REALLY need: what is better — Mickey bars or or Mickey sandwiches?

2 Likes

I have that one! I’ll try to find the link…

1 Like

Here it is. Results are definitive and I will not be taking any comments at this time. :wink:

8 Likes

HAAAAA @Randall1028 see??? I do win!!!

4 Likes

Everyone knows that poll was rigged.

We’ll see you in court.

2 Likes

Wrong. Banned.

Mickey bars FTW! Mwahaha!

5 Likes

Such a shame™

We were getting to be such good friends. I made a drink last night and thought of you and your drink cart bar thingie.

Oh well.

1 Like

Okay okay okayyyy come on we can work this out. Right??? Surely there’s a compromise—don’t shut me out, I’m the biggest @OBNurseNH fan! :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

YOU banned ME!!!

How many lapu lapus have you had anyway?

3 Likes

Ok you are unbanned.

I only had two Spiced Islands :nerd_face: but I think they had a fair bit of bourbon in them….

Now you have to tell me what drink you made!

3 Likes

@Randall1028 seems to have forgotten about that poll.

3 Likes

I made an elderflower martini.
Nothing super fancy, but quite yummy!
A little sweeter than the one I had at the restaurant the one time, but it’s not on their menu anymore so I couldn’t see what I might have been missing.

2 Likes

I guess it was technically a French Gimlet

1 Like

Ooooh that sounds yum. Was it from the book I recommended? It’s the best. :heart_eyes:

I don’t have the book still :frowning:

I tend to use the internet

Noooo you gotta get that book. It’s a BIBLE. Truly one of the things that got us through quarantine. Also my fiancé and I were living in a 270 Sq ft. apartment and cocktail making at the end of the night kept us sane.

4 Likes

Most WDW studios are bigger than this. Maybe even all.

Remind me the title again?