Last week’s poll – Best ride in UOR – ended with Hagrid’s Magical Creatures steamrolling the competition at Islands of Adventure with 85% of the vote, and no other option breaching 50%, though Velocicoaster came close. At USF, while 90% of liners chose Escape from Gringotts, 66% also chose Revenge of the Mummy.
According to the official rules, we have to go to a single-choice elimination round between these three options to crown an overall winner!
I think I know where this round will land, but we’re going to let it play out anyway!
(Vote for 1)
- Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure
- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts
- Revenge of the Mummy
Please vote even if you haven’t ridden all three. You can use whatever criteria you want to base your selection on. And remember, the discussion is more than half the fun.
Edit: Also vote in the poll in this post to see relative rankings across UOR:
Jeff's Official Polling Rules for Cynics and Skeptics
In case of a tournament, the following protocols will be followed:
- All voters are eligible to participate regardless of their familiarity with the various options
- Voters may cast or change their vote as desired until the poll is closed (generally timed)
- The first option to receive over 50% in any round upon closing of the poll is deemed the winner
- In the case of a multiple choice poll, if more than one option receives 50%, there will be a single-choice elimination round to determine the winner among all options receiving 50% support.
- The percentage displayed by the forum software will be deemed the official result, regardless of the absolute number of votes cast (i.e., rounding differences may be decisive)
- If no option receives over 50%, additional rounds will be held
- All options receiving 15% or more will advance to the next round
- If all options have received 15% or more, the option receiving the lowest % of the vote will be eliminated
- In the case of a tie, the option receiving the higher % in the previous round will advance
- If there is still a tie after following the above rules, the option listed first by the forum software in the results will advance
- All results are final – no recounts, re-dos, challenges, or complaints will be accepted; however, discussion and debate is welcome.
- Have a magical day!