Poll Time! Best Ride in MK?

i hope i’m able to try this at night. it was closed during my May 2016 trip- first time at WDW- and it’s closing again May 4, when i’m going back for my second trip on May 2- which will be our first MK day. I’m guessing it will be busier than normal since it will be closing in a few days- but maybe most people won’t know that? Either way, i’m hoping to snag a fast pass during the day, and then ride SB at night.

1 Like

For unique experience, try it during the fireworks!

2 Likes

I didn’t pick it, but I love the love for the People Mover! Not my #1 fav, but high on my.list.

3 Likes

Just created a next round tournament poll comparing all the winners from each park poll!

Hmm. I think I was too late to vote.

I would have voted for Splash Mountain. It’s definitively Disney, you get beautiful views at the beginning, and there’s a number of moments of excitement, especially the main drop. Never fails to make me smile. And be astonished at all the detail.

Second is People Mover. Uniquely Disney. Relaxing, interesting and with great views.

2 Likes

I need everyone to vote in Round 3 of our overall Best Ride in WDW Poll! It’s down to FoP, HM, and Splash. Click here and vote!

1 Like

Not sure if I’m too late for this, but Splash Mt is my favorite ride anywhere.

2 Likes

Head over here and vote in the final round

1 Like