Poll Time! Best Pixar Film

Way to rub it in to us oldies! :joy: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

Very well stated. I don’t recall another Star Wars movie that impressed me that much.

Jurassic Park had a couple of moments that were close. When Alan and Ellie see the whole meadow of dinosaurs for the first time. The other cool thing was the glass of water vibrating when the t-rex was coming.

Lion King had an impressive moment at the beginning when the focus changed away from the ants on the branch.

4 Likes

This weekend I watched 4, 1 and halfway through 2 (the part when Woody meets Jessie)

4 continues to be my favorite so far. But I am yet to see 3 and finish 2.

1 Like

By popular demand, I added a Star Wars poll thread.

Also, there are only two days left in the Pixar polls! Make sure to vote above!

7 Likes

It does have the highest Rotten Tomatoes score of all the movies, and the third-highest Metacritic score.

Personally, I think of each trilogy as a unit and have trouble piecing them apart, especially the originals and the prequels, because I tend to watch them all together (in threes, not all nine at a time, lol).

3 Likes

You may be thinking of Lucas taking forever to release Star Wars to DVD. While the VHS releases were fairly quick, they didn’t hit DVD until 2006, nearly a decade after DVD was released ('97). A lot of us had to make do with our Laser Discs in the meantime to get us through…

2 Likes

Could very well be.

1 Like

This explains this particular scene from Back to the Future 2, in 2015…

Notice all the Laser Discs being disposed of. All from those SW fans who had been holding onto them for so long! :wink:

4 Likes

Woah now, this totally jumped the line :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ha! I’ve only ever heard my DS use this, whenever we start talking about something before his time. :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh man, Wall-E just missed out at 14%!

All I have to say is, robots that save humanity’s home on Earth are way better than rats cooking in the kitchen. Haven’t you people ever heard of the Black Death? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Nah… anyone can cook!

3 Likes

Sorry about that, but thanks for the tip! I’ll get working on Round 2.

Round 2 is live!

6 Likes