If you missed the Disney Animation Poll, I’m sorry to report it has closed. But never fear! As promised, today we will kick off our Pixar poll!
I’ve split the poll in two for the simple reason that the forum software doesn’t allow more than 20 entries in a single poll. As an experiment, I’m allowing you to vote for up to THREE OPTIONS in each poll. You can vote for as few as one or two if you want. Vote for whichever films you’d like to advance to the next round.
- Toy Story (1995)
- A Bug’s Life (1998)
- Toy Story 2 (1999)
- Monsters, Inc. (2001)
- Finding Nemo (2003)
- The Incredibles (2004)
- Cars (2006)
- Ratatouille (2007)
- WALL-E (2008)
- Up (2009)
- Toy Story 3 (2010)
- Cars 2 (2011)
- Brave (2012)
- Monsters University (2013)
- Inside Out (2015)
- The Good Dinosaur (2015)
- Finding Dory (2016)
- Cars 3 (2017)
- Coco (2017)
- Incredibles 2 (2018)
- Toy Story 4 (2019)
- Onward (2020)
- Soul (2020)
- Luca (2021)
- Turning Red (2022)
Any option receiving 15% of the vote or more will advance to the next round.
Remember, the votes are not as important as the discussion! Please defend your choices, or the films you did NOT choose, below!!
Jeff's Official Polling Rules for Cynics and Skeptics
In case of a tournament, the following protocols will be followed:
- All voters are eligible to participate regardless of their familiarity with the various options
- Voters may cast or change their vote as desired until the poll is closed (generally timed)
- The first option to receive over 50% in any round upon closing of the poll is deemed the winner
- The percentage displayed by the forum software will be deemed the official result, regardless of the absolute number of votes cast (i.e., rounding differences may be decisive)
- If no option receives over 50%, additional rounds will be held
- All options receiving 15% or more will advance to the next round
- If all options have received 15% or more, the option receiving the lowest % of the vote will be eliminated
- In the case of a tie, the option receiving the higher % in the previous round will advance
- If there is still a tie after following the above rules, the option listed first by the forum software in the results will advance
- All results are final – no recounts, re-dos, challenges, or complaints will be accepted; however, discussion and debate is welcome.
- Have a magical day!