Poll Time! Best Disney Resort Hotel Location FINAL ROUND

Time for the 6th and final round of the Best Disney Resort Hotel Location poll! Here is the link to Round 5.

Alas, our maiden Poly was eliminated. It comes down to Beach Club vs. Boardwalk. Tough choice! Place your votes (and your best arguments) below. May the best resort win!

Which Disney Resort Hotel has the best overall location?

• Beach Club (34%)
  • Boardwalk (38%)

0 voters

Jeff's Official Polling Rules for Cynics and Skeptics

In case of a tournament, the following protocols will be followed:

• All voters are eligible to participate regardless of their familiarity with the various options
  • Voters may cast or change their vote as desired until the poll is closed (generally timed)
  • The first option to receive over 50% in any round upon closing of the poll is deemed the winner
  • The percentage displayed by the forum software will be deemed the official result, regardless of the absolute number of votes cast (i.e., rounding differences may be decisive)
  • If no option receives over 50%, additional rounds will be held
    • All options receiving 15% or more will advance to the next round
    • If all options have received 15% or more, the option receiving the lowest % of the vote will be eliminated
    • In the case of a tie, the option receiving the higher % in the previous round will advance
      • If there is still a tie after following the above rules, the option listed first by the forum software in the results will advance
  • All results are final – no recounts, re-dos, challenges, or complaints will be accepted; however, discussion and debate is welcome.
  • Have a magical day! :rainbow::european_castle::fireworks:

As you vote, please keep in mind that Beach Club is objectively the correct answer.

Thank you for your understanding during these turbulent times.

18 Likes

No reminder needed here.

I cast my vote correctly

But everyone gets to vote (even the stupid ones)

3 Likes

If we are strictly talking location, it’s Boardwalk but Beach club is so close too. HOW :clap: DID :clap: Y’ALL :clap: LET :clap: POLY :clap: GET :clap: ELIMINATED :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Agreed!

3 Likes

To be honest, I really struggle with this showdown and go back and forth. Boardwalk is more centrally located between Epcot and Hollywood Studios (and don’t forget it has the Boardwalk, an attraction unto itself!). But Beach Club is SO close to Epcot and the Skyliner station, which can get you to HS very quickly. And generally I like the vibe of BC better, and it’s hard to separate that completely.

3 Likes

And therefore it’s the right choice

4 Likes

Yes, me too! But its about location so there is the dilemma. I like to eat at BW and have only done QS once at BC and it was just ok. And honestly I boat to HS and won’t skyline, I don’t think. So lets just put Poly back in the running :rofl:

2 Likes

Also we can’t forget that Boardwalk is @PrincipalTinker’s favorite and for that reason alone it should not be discounted.

5 Likes

So not only are you trying to influence the vote, you aren’t even voting based on the given criteria! I cry foul!

#Boardwalkisalwaystheanswer

6 Likes

The lack of Contemporary seems to make this round invalid.

4 Likes

The advantage to BC is you are so close to Epcot, Skyliner and you can easily access all the Boardwalk restaurants. Win-win-win.

5 Likes

And you don’t have to go outside on the boardwalk to get something to eat or drink.

1 Like

Mike from BlogMickey is right! Plus if you do take the boat to HS you only have 1 stop at the Swolphin before arriving. At BW you have to stop at BC and Swolphin.

5 Likes

This is going to stick with me forever isn’t it. :flushed:

9 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

My strategy is to change my vote at irregular times until the poll is closed, thus letting the universe decide.

6 Likes

Except in June, July, August, half of September- or mornings….

5 Likes

Yes MikeFromBlogMickey is your new username

3 Likes

I picked BW since it’s between both HS and EP but tbh I haven’t stayed at BC yet. Just YC. I’m intrigued on using SL to get to HS. That is not a strategy we recommend on chat to getting to HS for RD. We tell people to walk. Consensus is walking beats SL, since you can leave whenever you want.

2 Likes