Outdoor Dining Options at Parks and Resorts

Last updated: 01-04-2022

This thread was created to be a resource for those people traveling to WDW, who strongly prefer outdoor dining a this time. The list includes all Parks and resorts, and tries to stay on top of places that are offering Table Service to go (but always check MDE for this option). Pool bars that serve food are great options, but most have limited hours, so be mindful when planning.

Inclusion on this list does not guarantee availability outdoor seating at all times at TS. This will depend on how Disney is using and seating available space during your trip. Weather (heat or rain) may particularly effect this. If you find a place with outdoor seating that is not on this list, please let me know!

This list does not include food carts and kiosks as their open status is difficult to track and they can be assumed to be outdoors.

I have included all resorts, but you should assume if the resort is not yet open during your trip, the restaurant is not yet open.

The list does not include Disney Springs or the Swan and Dolphin. If you are interested in dining at either, I strongly suggest checking out wdwmagic’s dining page which includes whether each restaurant has outdoor seating, and is how I compiled my list.

Finally, please feel free to include helpful links or any updates or corrections you may have to the list.

Animal Kingdom:

QS:

• Flame Tree Barbecue
  • Harambe Market
  • Pizzafari
  • Yak and Yeti Local Foods Cafe
  • Satu’li Canteen
  • Restaurantosaurus

Lounge:

• Nomad Lounge
  • Dawa Bar

TS:

• None

Magic Kingdom:

TS:

• Tony’s Town Square

QS:

• Casey’s Corner
  • Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
  • Pecos Bill
  • Pinocchio Village Haus
  • Sleepy Hallow
  • Friars Nook
  • Gaston’s Tavern
  • Lunching Pad
  • Tomorrowland Terrace (closed - may open during busy times)
  • Golden Oak Outpost (open but not be open on all days)
  • Tortuga Tavern (open but may not be open on all days)

Hollywood Studios:

TS:

• Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge - now serving food!
  • Oga’s will give you your drinks to go! (Do not know about food)

QS:

• ABC Commissary
  • Backlot Express
  • Catalina Eddie’s
  • Docking Bay 7 (Limited Outdoor Seating)
  • Ronto Roasters (Limited Seating in Area)
  • Fairfax Faire
  • Woody’s Lunch Box
  • PizzeRizzo

Lounge:

• Baseline Tap House

EPCOT:

TS:

• Rose and Crown
  • Spice Road
  • Via Napoli (reported tp be unavailable)
  • Tutto Italia (reported to be unavailable)

QS:

• All food and Wine Kiosks are outdoors except - Appleseed Orchard, Rotunda Bistro, and Brew-Wing
  • Katsura Grill
  • La Cantina de San Angel
  • Lotus Blossom Café
  • Regal Eagle Smokehouse
  • Sommerfest
  • Tangierine Cafe
  • Yorkshire Fish and Chips Shop

Lounge:

• Rose and Crown Pub (all orders are currently “to go”)

Resorts

All Star Movies

• World Premiere Food Court

All Star Music

• Intermission Food Court

All Star Sports (Opens March 31st)

• End Zone Food Court

Animal Kingdom Lodge and Villas

• Uzima Springs Pool Bar
  • Maji Pool Bar
  • Sanaa - Offering Mobile order to go
  • The Mara

Art of Animation

• Landscape of Flavors

Beach Club/Yacht Club

• Beaches and Cream - outdoor seating for walk up ice cream window only
  • Beach Club Marketplace to Go
  • Hurricane Hanna’s Waterside Bar and Grill
  • Ale & Compass Restaurant Offering Food to Go

Boardwalk

• Leaping Horse Libations
  • Big River Grille (some seating)
  • Trattoria al Forno (some seating) and “To Go” option
  • Boardwalk Bakery (some seating)
  • The To-Go Cart (closed)
  • AbracadaBar (some seating)
  • Pizza Window

Coronado Springs Resort and Grand Destino Tower

• Dahlia Lounge
  • Siestas Cantina
  • Laguna Bar
  • Three Bridges Bar and Grill
  • Three Bridges Bar and Grill to Go

Contemporary:

• Contempo Cafe to Go (no outdoor seating)
  • Steakhouse 71 to Go
  • The Sand Bar

Fort Wilderness

• Meadow Snack Bar
  • Crockett’s Tavern
  • P&J’s Southern Takeout

Grand Floridian:

• Beaches Pool Bar and Grill
  • Courtyard Pool Bar
  • Gaspirilla Island Grill
  • Enchanted Rose (Terrace has limited seating)
  • Grand Floridian Cafe (new additional outdoor seating - limited)

Old Key West

• Olivia’s Cafe (may not always seat people outside)
  • Olivia’s Cafe To Go
  • Good’s Food To Go
  • Turtle Shack Poolside Snacks

Poly:

• Trader Sam’s Tiki Terrace (limited seating)
  • Capt. Cooks
  • Kona Cafe To Go
  • Barefoot Pool Bar
  • Oasis Bar and Grill

Pop:

• Pop Food Court

Port Orleans - French Quarter (opens Oct 28)

• Sassagoula Floatworks

Port Orleans - Riverside (Opens Oct 14)

• Riverside Mill Food Court - Did not previously have outdoor seating. Trying to verify if outdoor seating was added. Can get to go.
  • Muddy Rivers Pool Bar

Riviera and Caribbean Beach Resort

• Topolino’s Terrace (outdoor lounge space, possibly available for dining - but should not plan on it)
  • Primo Piatto
  • Centertown Market

Saratoga Springs Resort

• Paddock Grill
  • Backstretch Pool Bar
  • The Turf Club
  • Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Cafe

Wilderness Lodge

• Roaring Fork
  • Geyser Point and Geyser Point “To Go”
10 Likes

I also found this link helpful. My only challenge is that they list QS with no outdoor dining. I find it easier to see a list that is all in the affirmative!

3 Likes

Thanks for this, I’ve finally gotten the Exec (DW) approval for an upcoming trip and part of the negotiations included agreeing on no Table Service, just quick service. I hadn’t considered outdoor TS options. That may give some more options!

will

2 Likes

Just a note–we ate at Topolino’s twice on our visit a few weeks ago and did not see anyone eating outside on the terrace. There is seating, but it wasn’t in use either time we dined there.

2 Likes

I thought the outside part of Topolino’s was more of a lounge area, and is only open to those who have dined / will be dining. A bit like Cali Grill and the outdoor viewing area.

That’s what it seemed to me when we went out there. No one was actually eating out there.

Just to let you know, it seems room service has resumed at the Yacht Club. Someone posted a photo of the new limited menu over on the DIS.
So if you’re staying there, this might be a good (albeit expensive) option for social distancing.
Most people seem to think it’s an indicator that room service will be returning to all the deluxes soon.

3 Likes

This is great information. We did a lot of carry out from the QS at the hotels on our recent trip and ate in our room. Room service would have been a nice alternative.

2 Likes

These are few and far between but having a few ADRs can be nice! Because they have limited outdoor seating, I would definately call to have the request recorded!

The agreement with my husband was we would eat outdoors only so I made the list. We ended up cancelling, but glad to share the research.

I called to check! After several helpful CMs transferred me over, I got to the Topolino’s hostess stand. They said you could eat out there, but this is not guaranteed and would be weather permitting. I suspect if you were the only person out there service might be slow as well. But good to know it is a possibility!

2 Likes

That is great to know you can eat out there. The views are lovely.
I wonder if the characters would come out onto the terrace during breakfast? Did they mention that?

The woman who answered my question had to put the phone down and ask someone else, so my opportunity for follow up was limited, sorry!

1 Like

That’s okay–it’s still great to know. I didn’t even think to ask about eating outside there on our visits.

Touring plans posted a blog on the best outdoor dining in the parks yesterday.

2 Likes

I thiught Regal Eagle was QS.

Yep. Will make that edit.

I see you!

Thiught. That’s a weird auto correct… :crazy_face:

Helloooooo! If I share a PDF with others, maybe I will make a strategic omission in AK?