Outdoor Dining Options at Parks and Resorts

Last updated: 9-04-20

This thread was created to be a resource for those people traveling to WDW, who strongly prefer outdoor dining a this time. The list includes all Parks and the currently open resorts. I will add closed resorts as they get closer to opening.

Note, this list does not include: food carts, kiosks as their open status is difficult to track. I did not include pool bars as these can all be assumed to have outdoor dining components, and are a good option for outdoor dining. Additionally,some resorts appear to have started offering room service.

The list does not include Disney Springs. If you are interested in dining at Disney Springs, I strongly suggest checking out wdwmagic’s dining page which includes whether each restaurant has outdoor seating, and is how I compiled my list.

Finally, please feel free to include helpful links or any updates or corrections you may have to the list.

Animal Kingdom:

QS:

• Flame Tree Barbacue
  • Harambe Market (closed)
  • Pizzafari (closed)
  • Yak and Yeti Local Foods Cafe
  • Satuli Canteen
  • Restaurantosaurus

Lounge:

• Nomad Lounge
  • Dawa Bar (closed)

TS:

• None

Magic Kingdom:

TS:

• Tony’s Town Square

QS:

• Casey’s Corner (closed)
  • Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
  • Pecos Bill
  • Pinocchio Village Haus
  • Sleepy Hallow
  • Friars Nook (Closed)
  • Gaston’s Tavern (opens 9-4)
  • Launching Pad (closed)
  • Golden Oak Outpost (closed)
  • Tortuga Tavern (closed)

Hollywood Studios:

TS:

• Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge

QS:

• ABC Commissary (opens Oct. 8)
  • Backlot Express
  • Catalina Eddie’s (closed)
  • Docking Bay 7 (Limited Outdoor Seating)
  • Ronto Roasters (Limited Seating in Area)
  • Fairfax Faire (closed)
  • Starring Rolls Bakery (closed)
  • Woody’s Lunch Box (Closed)
  • PizzeRizzo

Lounge:

• Baseline Tap House

EPCOT:

TS:

• Rose and Crown Dining Room
  • Spice Road
  • Via Napoli
  • Tutto Italia (closed)

QS:

• Electric Umbrella (closed)
  • Katsura Grill
  • La Cantina de San Angel
  • Lotus Blossom Café (closed)
  • Tangerine Café
  • Regal Eagle Smokehouse
  • Sommerfest (closed)
  • Yorkshire Fish and Chips Shop (closed)

Lounge:

• Rose and Crown Pub

Resorts

Animal Kingdom Lodge and Villas

• The Mara (closed)

Poly:

• Trader Sam’s Tiki Terrace (limited seating; closed)
  • Capt. Cooks
  • Spirit of Aloha (dinner show; closed)

Grand Floridian:

• Gaspirilla Island Grill
  • Enchanted Rose (Terrace has limited seating)

Contemporary:

• None (except pool)

Wilderness Lodge

• Geyser Point

Fort Wilderness

• Crockett’s Tavern
  • P&J’s Southern Takeout (all to go food)

Boardwalk

• Big River Grille (closed)
  • Trattoria al Forno (some seating)
  • Boardwalk Bakery (some seating)
  • The To-Go Cart (closed)
  • AbracadaBar (some seating)
  • Pizza Window

Beach Club/Yacht Club

• None except pools or other Boardwalk locations

Old Key West

• Olivia’s Cafe
  • Good’s Food To Go

Saratoga Springs Resort

• The Turf Club (closed)
  • Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Cafe

Riviera and Caribbean Beach Resort

• Topolino’s Terrace (outdoor lounge space, available for food service)
  • Primo Piatto
  • Old Port Royale Food Court

Pop:

• Pop Food Court
4 Likes

I also found this link helpful. My only challenge is that they list QS with no outdoor dining. I find it easier to see a list that is all in the affirmative!

2 Likes

Thanks for this, I’ve finally gotten the Exec (DW) approval for an upcoming trip and part of the negotiations included agreeing on no Table Service, just quick service. I hadn’t considered outdoor TS options. That may give some more options!

will

2 Likes

Just a note–we ate at Topolino’s twice on our visit a few weeks ago and did not see anyone eating outside on the terrace. There is seating, but it wasn’t in use either time we dined there.

1 Like

I thought the outside part of Topolino’s was more of a lounge area, and is only open to those who have dined / will be dining. A bit like Cali Grill and the outdoor viewing area.

That’s what it seemed to me when we went out there. No one was actually eating out there.

Just to let you know, it seems room service has resumed at the Yacht Club. Someone posted a photo of the new limited menu over on the DIS.
So if you’re staying there, this might be a good (albeit expensive) option for social distancing.
Most people seem to think it’s an indicator that room service will be returning to all the deluxes soon.

3 Likes

This is great information. We did a lot of carry out from the QS at the hotels on our recent trip and ate in our room. Room service would have been a nice alternative.

2 Likes

These are few and far between but having a few ADRs can be nice! Because they have limited outdoor seating, I would definately call to have the request recorded!

The agreement with my husband was we would eat outdoors only so I made the list. We ended up cancelling, but glad to share the research.

I called to check! After several helpful CMs transferred me over, I got to the Topolino’s hostess stand. They said you could eat out there, but this is not guaranteed and would be weather permitting. I suspect if you were the only person out there service might be slow as well. But good to know it is a possibility!

2 Likes

That is great to know you can eat out there. The views are lovely.
I wonder if the characters would come out onto the terrace during breakfast? Did they mention that?

The woman who answered my question had to put the phone down and ask someone else, so my opportunity for follow up was limited, sorry!

1 Like

That’s okay–it’s still great to know. I didn’t even think to ask about eating outside there on our visits.

Touring plans posted a blog on the best outdoor dining in the parks yesterday.

I thiught Regal Eagle was QS.

Yep. Will make that edit.

I see you!

Thiught. That’s a weird auto correct… :crazy_face:

Helloooooo! If I share a PDF with others, maybe I will make a strategic omission in AK?