Outdoor Dining Options at Parks and Resorts

YES. Yes you will.

Keep the Sacred Spaces sacred. Also that porch is hella terrible. Wouldn’t want to send people there. Ick. No. Bad. Avoid.

6 Likes

It looks aweful! :wink:

1 Like

That close to the water there must be mosquitoes. And the chairs, horrible for your back.

2 Likes

Especially at night. With a breeze. And those gauzy curtains blowing about. And the music. And the natural “night music”. And the perfect drink. And the best company.

Disgusting. I hate it there.

5 Likes

No. No mosquitoes at all. Which means no free souvenirs (bites). I swear Disney doesn’t give anything away for free.

4 Likes

Has anyone used Uber Eats delivered to your Disney Hotel? Im wondering if this is a good option to use for dinner to avoid indoor dining. Staying at Pop. The food court is just ok. If the weather is too cool, outdoor dining might be enjoyable for me.

1 Like

I have heard some of the guys over at The Dis talk about using Uber Eats, especially at Kidani (no easy QS) and SSR (because of proximity to DS). Hopefully others have more informatio!

Ive read that they will come to the front of the resort. But the reports are over a year old so Im wondering if they allow that now… hmmmm

I don’t know why they wouldn’t. We got a regular uber, so seems like uber-eats would also be allowed in?

1 Like

I am bumping this up as I added some of the new TS “mobile order options” a few new openings and added Coronado Springs.

2 Likes

Bumping for the monthly update. Not much, but a few more “to go” options, a few new QS options open, and reflecting AOA dining.

*Edit: also finally put the Resorts in alphabetical order for those of you who are a touch OCD. I am not, but it was even getting on my nerves.

4 Likes

Thinking about taking the skyliner over to Centertown Market at CBR, in the middle of a HS day. You don’t have that listed, here, as having outdoor dining, but I thought I read a review somewhere that it did.

Can someone confirm whether it has an outdoor seating area?
If not, is there somewhere to take a to-go order at CBR, to sit outside? I expect they wouldn’t let us sit on the pool deck, for instance.

This is the outdoor seating area (pics are pre-covid). I did see a review, during covid, that said there is lots of seating, and distanced well, but I have not been there myself.

2 Likes

*ahem… I think you mean “organized”

2 Likes

Is that CBR?

I did say “a touch” :slight_smile: It was driving me crazy too!

I just figured it out - Old Port Royale has been renamed Centertown Market - so they are one and the same. I will update that. Thank you!

1 Like

Ah! I didn’t know that, but it does make a lot of sense. Thanks!

Bumping for any updates I missed from the hive mind and to share with new people.

1 Like

Bumping for people who are now planning to eat outdoors. And it is newly updated with resort openings and pool bars. I ran out of steam for Swan and Dolphin, but maybe one day!

4 Likes