Outdoor Dining Options at Parks and Resorts

I know this list does not include Disney Springs. However just wanted to say that were very happy with our outdoor dining experience at Frontera Cocina at Disney Springs in June.

1 Like

Great tip to share here! I don’t include the springs out of my own limited capacity, but info is always welcome!

1 Like

Swan and dolphin has their own app for mobile ordering from their restaurants. Last we went they had some limited outdoor seating for il mulino in their courtyard. The dolphin pool has a qs. Not sure about others …I hope someone will share if the swan reserve brings new options in September!

3 Likes

Added a few more updates, the biggest being that Hollywood and Brown Derby is now serving food at the outdoor lounge!

I was really surprised that Tortuga Tavern and Golden Oak Outpost were both open, given the low crowds…

4 Likes

Just made some minor updates and bumping for Omicron. For the record I wish I had used my own list on my recent trip. Beautiful weather and steadily improving quality of QS and to go food options, we could have easily skipped indoor dining.

But hindsight is 20/20. In the meantime here is the list if you need it!

2 Likes

We were here December 15, 2021. We didn’t see anyone using the outdoor lounge space for dining.

Thanks! Back when I first created this - in 2020! I called Topolino’s and asked if someone could eat outside and they said they could. But I think it is rare, and they may not be as open to it now that we are 2 years down the road. I know Via Napoli is also very finicky, so I will edit the list to reflect these realities!

3 Likes

DH and I noticed (before Xmas 12\17) that Gasparilla Island Grill at GF had removed most of their tables outdoors whereas before there were oodles of outdoor seating. A month earlier we requested to be seated outdoors at Olivia’s. We had a bit of a wait after being told they would see if they had anyone to serve out there.

Hmmm wonder if those Gasparilla chairs will reappear given current circumstances? They were definitely new! But I will caveat them as limited. Same for Olivia’s. Thanks for the report.

1 Like

Here is an article I just came across about recent outdoor dining options at WDW.

4 Likes

Nice summary and description. They even mention that the two Italian restaurants are hit or miss on outdoor seating!

1 Like