OBNurseNH's Secret Star Wars Viewing Thread

We agree on this one!!! I love me a good heist!

Do not unblur this it’s very spoilery!!

Sad about Nemik, but figured he was a goner from his first moment on screen.

2 Likes

I got that impression, too, but very much wished it would not be so! He is probably the most “me” character in Star Wars. I’d probably be a goner in 3 episodes max, too. :joy:

4 Likes

Stop it! I can’t watch this or She-Hulk until tomorrow!

4 Likes

I feel for you because we wait for Athena for these 2 and usually wait several days!! Luckily she is home tonight :grin:

4 Likes

Has anyone been watching this? I find it to be ridiculously entertaining even if it suffers from the same problem as Andor (little to nothing is happening plot wise).

4 Likes

This week’s episode was great!

3 Likes

We have too. Still have to watch the final episode tonight.

2 Likes

Yes, I have. Most of the discussion is found on the Marvel Cinematic Universe thread, not this Star Wars thread. Marvel Cinematic Universe

5 Likes

Really good episode. I had to rewind to catch what happened to Lt Gorn. I missed him getting shot the first time. So the only ones who survived are the women and Cassian, yeah?

4 Likes

Correct.

Also I saw someone say that Skeen did not cover Gorn, leaving him exposed to being shot. Potentially foreshadowing that he was not altruistic. But I haven’t gone back to verify.

3 Likes

It was Taramyn who Skeen was supposed to cover. Memory serves that he at least attempted, but certainly failed.

3 Likes

Actually… like you said, I’d have to go back to look for sure, but I had some time to think without children in my immediate vicinity and now I believe Skeen did have a “oh shit, really??” look on his face when Taramyn told him to cover for him. And I think he ultimately ended up covering himself, which is what allowed Taramyn to get killed. So rough

But I’m so excited that we’re only half way through!

4 Likes

That’s probably right.

That battle happened so fast I wasn’t sure who had lived or died until they were on their way!

3 Likes

My DH called it on Skeen the second he saw him. Mostly because that actor always plays a bad guy :rofl:

4 Likes

I think this was probably the best installment of SW on D+ yet.

4 Likes

Was wanting to watch Andor this evening but we are watching the Bruins home opener instead. Which is really fine. But there’s a guy on the other team called Kassian and it just feels like Jack Edwards, who is calling the game, is taunting me every time he mentions him.

Edited: we are playing against @Jeff_AZ ‘s team :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Thankfully I am not much of a sports fan so I will happily let your team win if it makes for a better evening for you! :rofl: I am still basking in my post-Benihana afterglow. :yum::yum::yum: DW and I had a lunch date.

3 Likes

I know how you feel about sports in just found it notable that Kassian plays for AZ :wink:

Benihana afterglow? Or after lunch date afterglow :smirk:

4 Likes

Oh I misread - I thought you were saying he played for the Bruins. My interest has been piqued! :rofl:

4 Likes

9 Likes