Memes and Jokes (Part 3)

Continuing the discussion from Memes and Jokes (Part 2) - #10026 by missoverexcited.

Previous discussions:

7 Likes

Wow! Part 3 of Memes. Congrats everyone.

:clap:

19 Likes

Wow! I hadnā€™t even noticed that we were approaching the end!

So I was shopping in the Valentineā€™s card aisle the other day and struggled to find exactly what I was looking for.
The helpful shop assistant showed me to the ideal card that said ā€˜To my one and onlyā€™.
ā€œPerfect!ā€ I said ā€œIā€™ll take 4 of themā€¦ā€

:crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::heart:

20 Likes

I was very worried at first when I saw the lock on the old thread. Then I saw the 10K+ post count and realized it was a milestone and not a thread gone awry requiring lockingā€¦Well done people.

10 Likes

Well done??
I think we can do better :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

I think thatā€™s what the uncensored thread is forā€¦ :scream:

9 Likes

Watching for fresh new memes to pickā€¦

14 Likes

Dear @system

Itā€™s so nice to see you posting. You should try to be even more active here! Your voice matters

14 Likes

OK I would die if @system replied to my post or dropped a heart on it

13 Likes

I got nothing pithy at the moment but if I donā€™t add something, it wonā€™t pop up on my list.

10 Likes

17 Likes

If that ainā€™t love I donā€™t know what is.

Incidentally we are having tacos tonight - not because itā€™s Tuesday (we arenā€™t that skilled at meal planning) - and I may arrange things in this manner but without roses because Iā€™m cheap :laughing:

10 Likes

Genius!

5 Likes

You should go into standup! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Actually for all I know you are in standup! :thinking::rofl:)

8 Likes

The first year DxH and I were dating, he bought me a last-minute card that was supposed to be from a cat!

As much as I love paper bags
and catnip mousies too ā€¦
something-something-something-something
thatā€™s how much I love you!
:black_cat: :heart: :cat2: :heartpulse: :black_cat:

14 Likes

I need you to forgive DxH on the basis that such a ridiculous card shouldnā€™t have existed in the first place :woman_facepalming:t4::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

He honestly picked it because there was a cat on it - he didnā€™t even read it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I should have known then ā€¦ Just kidding. I regret nothing! But he is still a horrible gift giver.

9 Likes

This popped up in my FB memories - cracked us all up the first time we saw it. :smiley:

8 Likes

IMG-20230214-WA0005

15 Likes

19 Likes