Life, uh, finds a way ••• QWERTY’s Universal (mis)Adventures?

I’m so glad you all made it and are now enjoying that fabulous pool. Truly amazing that no one was hurt! Those pics in the police van are going to be gold for memories, and this will make a crazy story to tell down the line. I hope you all have the most wonderful day, you deserve it!

7 Likes

Historically this was always my thinking. In my case it was based on the lie that this was my last trip for, oh, five years.

8 Likes

7.5 hours sounds like a dream. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m so glad you are finally relaxing! Those pics from the highway are scary to think about, though. So grateful you are all ok :heart:

3 Likes

Just started reading this thread from beginning today.
Oh. my. gosh.

4 Likes

When we had our window smashed and air bag stolen last year I got my wife to take a smashed window selfie with me but she wouldn’t let me post it anywhere darn it.

9 Likes

I love that the cops took pictures with y’all.

13 Likes

Enjoy relaxing by the pool. You deserve it!

3 Likes

Looks peaceful!! Hope you can recover from your crazy day yesterday.
So glad you were able to continue with your trip despite the challenges!!

5 Likes

Things are looking better with a new day. So glad you have arrived safely. Hope you have the best time ever and the worst is over.

2 Likes

Wait, I just noticed the pink handcuffs in the back of the police car. Who had those and WHY? :joy:

12 Likes

Yes!! :grin:

3 Likes

That’s a thing?? People steal air bags???

3 Likes

Oh yeah. Big business reselling them, especially last year when they was a nationwide backorder. (Probably because people were stealing them. :smiley:

7 Likes

Wow!

1 Like

I’m so glad that the Cabana Bay TM was so accommodating and saved you money! Those are some crazy van photos.

3 Likes

Oh wow….glad everyone is okay but that is wild. Here’s to the rest of your trip being magical in the best of ways. :heart:

4 Likes

Waiting for our pagers to go off for food at Hideaway Bar by the lazy river.

Food allergy people need to know they told DS21 they “don’t prepare food for people with food allergies out here” and they need to go to Bayliner. Thankfully, that’s very close. Thinking @rctmsu2000 @JJT @ryan1 might want to know that.

Prices seem decent - in line with non resorts.

Happy to see fruit consistently offered instead of fries. Cole slaw also an option out here.

The water in the free water dispenser is carbonated for some reason. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Not too busy this Sunday after Mother’s Day, though the crowd did pick up a bit. Lots of chairs left and only about 25% of cabanas in use.

I did get a frozen alcoholic raspberry lemonade and there was either no alcohol or very little. As someone who rarely ever ever drinks, I’m usually wholly affected and I am not at all. I love the cup though!

22 Likes

Cops had them for ???

5 Likes

It looks so nice there!

2 Likes