Life, uh, finds a way ••• QWERTY’s Universal (mis)Adventures?

Way to get things back on track! A lovely day to spend by the pool. Happy yo hear you got a little break from the TM. You definitely deserve it!

4 Likes

Thanks for the info. We’re staying there in December.

1 Like

I was not! Thanks for the shoutout. I don’t know how I missed this. And what a riveting read to start my Sunday morning! :scream::scream::scream::scream:

That auto shop that told you your breaks were good should compensate you for missing that glaring issue! Hopefully your insurance will handle it though.

I’m so grateful you are all safe! That could have turned out so much worse. You had guardian angels holding up that left rear axel.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I think you mean Floo Powder. (And yes, that’s a good alternative for Pixie Dust in this instance!)

22 Likes

Seems so!!
I know it was an horrific start, but it could’ve been worse :see_no_evil:

9 Likes

I’m not good at this live thing. I’m not responding to people! I’m sorry.

The portions were large.

The plan is to stay til 4. But we are fading fast.

21 Likes

Bayliner had the chef come and talk to DS21.
Couldn’t have the burger bc soy protein. Couldn’t have spaghetti and meatballs, not pizza bc sesame.
Got chicken Alfredo. Portion was large. He couldn’t finish.

14 Likes

I’m glad there was something he could have! I was starting to worry.

6 Likes

It’s very nice.
It’s a warm bit overcast day. Perfect weather. It’s nicely laid out here. There could be a lot of walking depending on where your room is.

Kids are watching geckos right now. We’ve moved near lazy river but we didn’t bring inner tubes and I’m too cheap to rent them this late in the day.

12 Likes

He’s extremely good natured in all areas of life, but when he truly can’t find something to eat it really affects his countenance. And I get it! It does mine too. It’s just hard when you’re hungry and can’t find something.

The parks seem to be well prepped though.

13 Likes

That’s how it is for DH, for sure. Mine are pretty common, so I don’t have too much trouble finding something I can eat somewhere.

4 Likes

Love you! We gotta get together when you get back. When is your Disney trip with Dd?

3 Likes

June 23th
YES.
Zoo date and coffee dates!

7 Likes

It’s so weird having a new avatar. I keep thinking I’m @Dreamer

12 Likes

I keep thinking you are too!

6 Likes

I’ve stolen one of these pics and added it to my permanent collection. I will be telling people I took it.

13 Likes

Haha.
:+1:

4 Likes

Cue the 2 o’clock rain.

8 Likes

And I keep thinking it looks like some kind of plane. :joy:

9 Likes

Tell me about it!! :woman_facepalming:t4::rofl:

7 Likes

So glad you all made it okay. What a (mis)adventure indeed! Those police photos will be wonderful memories when the pain/frustration of the situation subside :blush:. Looking forward to the rest of your trip!

3 Likes