“Let’s Keep a Little Optimism Here.” - A Family Trip Report

Hope you get a golden ticket! Read this:

2 Likes

We got the golden ticket at the park me of the day Monday because of TT.

4 Likes

We’re getting evacuated!!! Golden ticket here we come???

9 Likes

Oh, I love the golden ticket!

4 Likes

I know I’ve posted this picture before, but I’m bored, in quarantine, and avoiding schoolwork.

Back then he wanted to fight Vader. This time he spent big $ for Vader’s Legacy Lightsaber.

24 Likes

Love it!

2 Likes

Aw!! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Bethany stayed true to the light side.

23 Likes

Oh I miss those, I have tons of pics with my kids on them.

6 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

Love the pics of the kids when they were young. Such great memories :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

:heart: MST3K!
Really, it is a complete sentence.

2 Likes

I hope I’m not speaking too soon, but I appear to have escaped Covid! Don is completely done with all of his quarantining/masking. He is just left with a lingering cough. The kids are feeling better. They are beyond the 5 days of quarantine but still masking. A rep from Disney did call me last week to say that he was checking into things for us, but I haven’t heard from him since. He said that it can take up to two weeks, so I’ll let it go for another week.

18 Likes

Great news! Hopefully they will get back to you and you can start planning your repeat trip.

6 Likes

:tada::tada::tada::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

I’m already planning it in my head. That’s why I need the tickets extended and not a refund. It will be easier to talk my husband into it if I have those tickets!

14 Likes

I’m glad you escaped Covid and that the rest of family is improving.

6 Likes

I see you have been around trying to make people understand this since…… July 2022!

Wow

3 Likes

It was so confusing for me too! My husband didn’t believe it would work. I think he thought I was going to get us thrown out.

I was laughing reading your report when @Jeff_AZ said something like it was taken from some random post!! I was thinking, hey, that’s my trip report you’re talking about! :joy:

3 Likes

Ha ha! Sorry, it was a random post within a very particular and important trip report! :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s better! :joy:
Your explanation was very helpful. It finally cleared it up for me. That was a great day. And then Covid… :tired_face: :sob:

3 Likes