“Let’s Keep a Little Optimism Here.” - A Family Trip Report

I’m happy it worked for you.

1 Like

Thank you, I’m sorry you haven’t had success… yet.:smirk:

3 Likes

That was from our May/June trip so no hope at this point. I didn’t even bother for July.

2 Likes

I am feeling like this is a foreshadowing

:frowning:

:flushed:

Ugh.

I really should stop reading.

Your poor family :frowning: I hate this!!!

:flushed:

That’s how I’m feeling reading this report!!!

It’s more black and yellow than even you would think from the Steelers or Penguins uniforms.

9 Likes

Ha ha! This is a real winner of a trip report! Aren’t you glad you decided to read it?! :mask::crazy_face:

4 Likes

After following along as it happened, @OBNurseNH 's reactions are like watching the MST3K version. :joy:

14 Likes

Thank goodness!

Not surprising but still I’m sorry to hear it :frowning:

:heart:

OMG those pics of your kids at SWGE :heart:

And all these pics of your family from “before”!! Oh I’m so glad you got MM. These are great pics

I mean yes. I hate how it ended. But I’m glad I read it. :frowning:

What means this??

8 Likes

Don’t even try to pretend you aren’t old enough to know

8 Likes

Ah yes. That I know.

I didn’t recognize the shorthand. Haven’t thought about that in a goodly while.

5 Likes

Yes, and it was like watching a train wreck the second time, but instead of focusing on the train, you focus on a bystander who doesn’t know what’s about to happen. :see_no_evil:

15 Likes

Much better analogy!

7 Likes

How is everyone doing? Hopefully you all are recovering… (And have you gotten it yet?)

4 Likes

Love the pictures @Jennifer_B_568600!

I hope everyone feels better quickly and you stay negative. What an awesome family you have :heart::heart::heart:

I hope that eventually you think more about the fun of the first few days of your trip than stupid Covid and the end.

8 Likes

This is my hope. I have had some terrible and scary days on travel that I tend to almost compltely forget until a story triggers them.

5 Likes

Ah! The pics of the kids with the light sabers are amazing!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

6 Likes

We are ok. The kids are still sleeping, so I don’t have their update yet. My husband’s sore throat is getting better, so he is able to eat now. His cough is still really bad and keeping him up at night. I still feel the same. A few symptoms but nothing major. Very tired and still haven’t tackled any laundry! I’m not going to test again today. I’ll just stay in. Maybe I will in another few days.

14 Likes

Thanks! I love those ones too!

2 Likes

I’m so sorry you are dealing with this @Jennifer_B_568600 Have to agree with @LTinNC82 that you are most likely positive. I hope everyone’s symptoms stay manageable and Don begins to feel better soon

4 Likes

Great pictures!!! How is your husband doing? I finished reading and got to the part where he was diagnosed Covid. Hope you are all doing well now! At least you were able to enjoy some days in the Parks with your family and those memories will keep you going until your next vacation!!

1 Like

Thanks! He’s doing OK. Still dealing with a lot of coughing. But he seems to be fever free now! As soon as I figure out how to get Disney to give me my park days back, I will start planning again!

10 Likes