"Len is My Genie+" T-shirt

I just want one - or two but I really don’t like shirts with designs on the back so I am most likely to get something with a front design. I usually have a backpack or string bag so on the back would be wasted on me.

2 Likes

Ok, since there seems to be many difference of opinion on this one, and given the interest involved, I’ve decided to go ahead and make this one even more customizable than any before (And we can likely keep something like this going forward now that I know how to do it).

All color combinations above were loaded in. In addition, I’ve made it so each one can have the design either on the front or the back or both. The logo can be added or removed to each side. The graphic can be resized and placed wherever you wish in the “print zone”. The logo can too. I also loaded both light and dark versions onto it so you can even choose which version you want to go with.

So you choose which t-shirt style you want, what fabric color, and then EDIT THE DESIGN in order to choose how you want the graphic to show. If you don’t want something, you delete the graphic (or hide it, but deleting is probably easier). If you want it bigger or smaller, you can simply resize is.

HOWEVER – and this is very important– if you don’t want something at all on one of the sides you MUST DELETE the images on the side you don’t want, not just hide it (which it is by default). Otherwise you’ll pay for the dual-sided printing. Because this one is super customizable, even if you like the default setup as is, you still need to edit the design or get hit with the double-sided printing cost

So, without further ado:
(remember, all this is just default versions, it’s all customizable)

Genie Gray T-Shirt | Zazzle

Genie Gold Blue Red T-Shirt | Zazzle

Genie Purple Gold T-Shirt | Zazzle

Genie Purple Red T-Shirt | Zazzle

Genie Green Red T-Shirt | Zazzle

https://www.zazzle.com/genie_green_gold_t_shirt-235038171465758005

https://www.zazzle.com/genie_aqua_t_shirt-235019870269110445

5 Likes

My DSis suggested putting Schmursday on the back.

8 Likes

afraid I don’t know what that means

Thank you Randall for all your hard work on this!! Will place my order this week!

3 Likes

It’s Len’s catchphrase on the Disney Dish. It would be cool but I think we’re pushing it with complexity as it is. :joy:

1 Like

I can’t seem to get the logo to appear on the back. It’s seems I’m graphics challenged. Hints?

You have to edit the design, then click on “Layers”

Then click on “Back: Text & Images” . This will list all the graphics on the back.

They’re all hidden (if they weren’t there by default), indicated by

Click the crossed out eye (image) to make the graphic visible. Then in the editor area, you can move/resize the logo to any size you want.

Also, do not use your phones to make the edits. It has to be done on a computer or tablet.

1 Like

Awesome. Thank you.

1 Like

me too!

Can anyone give fit info on these shirts?

Great question!

I bought the ladies v-neck size L and it fits perfectly. Definitely true to size. Washed well, did not shrink.

1 Like

FYI - Yesterday I ordered some buttons for my park bag both the grey and aqua genie designs (I couldn’t decide) and this morning I got an email from Zazzle saying the grey design violated their copyright rules and was cancelled. The aqua design was approved and would be shipped. :thinking:

what the actual hell? There’s NOTHING in that that could violate anything. I would contact them and ask what’s up.

I think we might need to seriously consider switching “vendors” here. We’re getting flagged over nothing.

4 Likes

I was going to ask if we are married to this vendor in a way that cannot be undone. Because it seems to be completely arbitrary as to what gets flagged and what gets through.

I just ordered the grey one, as designed, to see if it is an issue when the designs are transferred to other products.

The only reason we’ve gone with them so far was everything was already setup (so the bank accounts and the verifications of that were already done. Which sped up the time line to get the new designs out.).

Personally, I was liking them for their design interface. I found it incredibly flexible for designs, especially on ones like this where you could make several “versions” for the buyer to edit.

1 Like

Yeah that piece is cool and that folks can customize things more or less completely to their liking is super great.

Could that be what is setting off the “copyright alarms”???

your guess is as good as anyone’s at this point. Their “checker” is obviously algorithm-based. I can’t even fathom what it’s latching on to. Especially with this design.

Cause it also falls under “parody” which circumvents most copyright problems.

2 Likes