OOooooOOOOooooo

gee…thanks?

1 Like

Are any of the orders working? 20-50% off today for my sons’ store for Black Friday in July sale.

Far as I know, everything that is currently up is fine. Course, that may change once the order is fully placed? Zazzle doesn’t really let anyone know it’s a problem until you’ve already committed to a buy.

While there was a lot of chatter, only 3 designs were flagged, and short of the sse one, they’ve been fixed so there should be no issue.

3 Likes

Fabulous.
We just signed up for a year of “free” shipping ($10/yr) so it sounds like the perfect time to buy!!

2 Likes

Good luck! If any get flagged, let us know! :slight_smile:

My shirt just arrived. I am a little disappointed in the placement of the logo in the front - it’s a bit low - but otherwise it’s perfect. The placement of the badge on the back is just right. And sizing is suitable (this is a women’s large v-neck)

8 Likes

Yeesh. That IS low. I guess the “breast pocket” has different placements depending of the style of shirt. :confused:

It’s also smaller than I was expecting. The logo should be about 3 inches square. Hmm

3 Likes

I just looked and it seems like the last 4 orders have gone through.

2 Likes

Yeah I wonder if I picked the other style of shirt if it would have been fine.

Yes I also thought the logo would have been larger.

I just measured it and it’s only 2x2

Where did you see that shirt design? I don’t think I’m seeing everything in the store. Probably cuz I don’t like chocolate enough. :wink:

2 Likes

I saw it in the original tee shirt thread I think.

Never mind. I see it now. Duh!

1 Like

Oh I’m dumb. That’s actually correct. I was confusing it with the whole “square”. Which is 3”. And I have the logo smaller on purpose.

Uh nothing to see here. Mooove along :crazy_face:

4 Likes

So I haven’t had a chance to go on and place the order, but I know with my sons shirts, I was able to manipulate placement and even ad to the shirts myself. Perhaps he failed to lock something down… But I wonder if we can continue, under the edit feature, to personalize each shirt? The edit is kind of hidden in the top left-hand side.

Yup. All shirts are still fully editable. And edible if you’re hungry enough!

(Take that, ac. )

5 Likes

Just ordered the same shirt as @OBNurseNH with my user name. I moved the icon a smidge based on her suggestion.

I have basic free shipping with estimated arrival of “before 8/9.” I got vivid red. I’ll share when it arrives.

I’m a long-hair :wink: but wear ponies most of the time.

3 Likes

Not to be a pain… any chance we could have a button with just the t on it?

Does everyone read the thread title like the ooooooo from “Into the Unknown”? Is that a given?

2 Likes

I didn’t but now you’ve pointed it out it’s obvious.

3 Likes