OOooooOOOOooooo

I have “Followed” Touringplans on Zazzle. But when I look at “all products” all of these designs do not appear.

I can see only:
Touringplan comes together
“Love waiting in line” -no one
Achievement: Plan Complete

Will the others eventually show up?

Wait, so do I understand that our beloved Disney is completely messing with (other verb avoided cause this is a family site) our Love of Disney?

1 Like

It can take up to 24 hours to post. The ones that are not showing have been revised today (deleted and re-posted). Hopefully they will be up by tomorrow.

1 Like

I’ll check back

This is quite the project! Again, so many thanks to the Team! :smiley:

1 Like

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I tried to (re)purchase the replacement spaceship earth and watch me wait tonight and both were canceled, @Randall1028….

It’s so cool that you have organized this and contributed your own designs. I’m happy to continue being a guinea pig on seeing if they pass content review (obviously). But you/we may want to reconsider what the issue is that’s flagging them to begin with…

1 Like

I ordered the Plan Complete one. I’ll report back if it sticks.

1 Like

Ha! I had wondered if it was the TP logo?

At this point I am going to ask for a hold on this. I am asking permission to contact them about the issue .

FYI- all submissions seem to have been approved

So we have to dig into this issue.

1 Like

I need help. I followed the link and all I’m seeing are the old designs.

How do I find these new ones?

Could you PM me those order numbers?

@Nicky_S, I had reports on chat they were not showing there and my links were not working. When I look at the store in Zazzle everything is there. I am emailing them.

1 Like

Itbwas more that when I click on the Zazzle link that @Randall1028 posted in the first post, the only merchandise I could see was the old stuff.

I clicked on one direct link from the image in that post and got to it, but that was the only one that worked. I didn’t notice you’d posted URLs though.

Me too, I had looked for a couple days.

1 Like

We still haven’t hit the 24 hours for the new designs. I was also wondering if deleting an item and re-posting with the same name might cause an issue but I want to deal with the trademark concern first.

Confirmation numbers from items that only have the TP logo would help. If anyone has one, please PM me so I can contact zazzle (Disney not in an image or text).

Wanted to say thank you for all of the hard work you have put into this. Can’t wait to order!!!

1 Like

So far I haven’t received notice that my order has been cancelled; it’s been about 12ish hours since I ordered the Plan Complete one, which has the TP logo on both the front and in a watermark-like style on the badge on the back.

I’ll keep you posted, but if you still want the conf # to reference with Zazzle in your discussions please let me know and I’ll PM you.

Given that there’s other geosphere stuff on zazzle, and that we’re now using Phoenician to spell out the rest of the quote, there’s not much reason it should be flagged. The geosphere I have there has also been altered and cut apart, so it’s just a pattern now on a semi circle.

Additionally, if the “plan complete” one is good (which, by all accounts, it seems so), then there’s no reason the “watch” one should be flagged either.

1 Like

Done!

Thank you!

Does anyone have a good photo or icon of Main Street USA? I’m thinking about a t-shirt that says over that photo “I was raised by the streets”.

8 Likes