OOooooOOOOooooo

I just looked and it seems like the last 4 orders have gone through.

2 Likes

Yeah I wonder if I picked the other style of shirt if it would have been fine.

Yes I also thought the logo would have been larger.

I just measured it and itā€™s only 2x2

Where did you see that shirt design? I donā€™t think Iā€™m seeing everything in the store. Probably cuz I donā€™t like chocolate enough. :wink:

2 Likes

I saw it in the original tee shirt thread I think.

Never mind. I see it now. Duh!

1 Like

Oh Iā€™m dumb. Thatā€™s actually correct. I was confusing it with the whole ā€œsquareā€. Which is 3ā€. And I have the logo smaller on purpose.

Uh nothing to see here. Mooove along :crazy_face:

4 Likes

So I havenā€™t had a chance to go on and place the order, but I know with my sons shirts, I was able to manipulate placement and even ad to the shirts myself. Perhaps he failed to lock something downā€¦ But I wonder if we can continue, under the edit feature, to personalize each shirt? The edit is kind of hidden in the top left-hand side.

Yup. All shirts are still fully editable. And edible if youā€™re hungry enough!

(Take that, ac. )

5 Likes

Just ordered the same shirt as @OBNurseNH with my user name. I moved the icon a smidge based on her suggestion.

I have basic free shipping with estimated arrival of ā€œbefore 8/9.ā€ I got vivid red. Iā€™ll share when it arrives.

Iā€™m a long-hair :wink: but wear ponies most of the time.

3 Likes

Not to be a painā€¦ any chance we could have a button with just the t on it?

Does everyone read the thread title like the ooooooo from ā€œInto the Unknownā€? Is that a given?

2 Likes

I didnā€™t but now youā€™ve pointed it out itā€™s obvious.

3 Likes

I remember there was someone else who, like me, couldnā€™t see the new designs on the site except by using the direct links from here.

Has anything changed for you? Iā€™m still not seeing the new designs which is a problem because I need to order from the U.K. site. Otherwise the shipping is equal to the order value pretty much. I can see all the old stuff on both sites but nothing new on either. :frowning:

1 Like

I didnā€™t realise because Iā€™ve been using the links but I canā€™t see any of the new stuff when I search either. It comes up under recently viewed but only on the US site.

I will look to see if I missed something to post to UK?

1 Like

Itā€™s possible but if we canā€™t see them on the US site either thatā€™s a bit odd.

It was @bebe80 who couldnā€™t see the new stuff. Can you see it now?

@Randall1028 could see them on the US site. I think it might be weird how they display. I first tried to post them as ā€œnewā€ but that didnā€™t work so then I changed to ā€œfeaturedā€ I think?

Yes I can, thank you all. :grin:

1 Like