OOooooOOOOooooo

Must be a British thing then.

1 Like

I wonder if it is a delay or if I need to do something? I will try to research it later today.

I’ve managed to get them to appear. I had been searching Touring Plans or touringplans.com. I needed to search TouringPlans.

1 Like

I was reading it like like “ooooooooh” a la Pixar’s little green aliens. But now that you I point it out, I can’t unhear your correctness!

1 Like

Actually I read the title, but added, “…flannel graph!”

I get this reference!!!

I read it like the aliens from Toy Story

5 Likes

Knew I was forgetting something. Yup, just need to start the process.

I’ll throw a direct link up once it’s ready. Cause who knows when the store itself will show anything. :slightly_smiling_face:

And regarding the thread title: the truth is that it’s supposed to sound like

2 Likes

https://www.zazzle.com/t_logo_button-145085929551164729

3 Likes

THANKS for the link, I ordered 2 buttons.

BIG spender :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you for direct link. I just ordered one. :+1:

:thinking:

1 Like

It’s supposed to sound like what?

Woohoo, I can see them now on the U.K. site!

So now a stupid question, what’s the light and dark themes thing? I can’t see a design that has both themes so I don’t really understand what it means?

Don’t want to order if there is another version of the same tee still to come, if that makes sense. But there’s 20% off which says it ends today. What to do? :fearful::joy:

Dark themes are more likely to appear better on dark fabrics, light being better for light fabrics. Yes, there will be more versions coming so all designs have a dark and light theme, but it’s not ready yet.

You can certainly choose what fabric color you want, it’s more just a warning that versions might now show as well (and I didn’t want to be blamed )

3 Likes

That makes perfect sense, thank you!

Zazzle is having “Cyber Monday” sale today, too, if anyone is interested.

I am starting to wonder if they have a “sale” everyday, like Kohl’s and JCP. ???

2 Likes

Or like furniture stores: “50% off the prices we never actually sell our furniture for!” :wink:

2 Likes

exactly.

But that does make a $25 shirt far more palatable, especially for first time buyers.

My boys’ shop is getting lots of hits from friends and I am glad their products are selling AND that my friends are not being hung out to dry. :wink:

1 Like