OOooooOOOOooooo

They do. There’s always a sale of some sort going on.

1 Like

The Shangri-Las (FTFY) :sunglasses:

ooof.

Ok, sorry for the lack of noise lately. Been battling a cold for the past few days. But feelin’ better so new(ish) designs are available.

First up!
Watch Me Not Wait V2, with the badge on the front (nothing on the back)

A dark them version of the To Do List:

And we’re trying SSE again with adjustments. I have no idea if this one will be approved or not… but there’s really no reason it shouldn’t be at this point.(but then I’ve said that before)

And in case you missed it…
Touring Plans T-Logo button image

Currently none of the new shirts are showing in the store (Cause @PrincipalTinker just put them up a few minutes ago) , so direct links are the only thing that’ll work. It will likely take a day or 2 before they show.

6 Likes

Finally got my AK one. Contrast is a little tough on the dark purple but my DD5 saw it and immediately said, “is that animal kingdom?” So it works. Love it!! Thank you @Randall1028

12 Likes

Love it! I do wish the green came in a ladies cut but this looks great!

2 Likes

That’s a lovely colour :purple_heart:

1 Like

Agreed. This felt like the next best to me!

1 Like

Love that one!!!

1 Like

Not sure why my pin arrived first before any of the stuff from my kids’ site or my shirt.

10 Likes

My AK shirt came today in green. I love it!

5 Likes

2 Likes

Can you show me the back of those pins?

1 Like

Sorry I don’t have a standard ruler. They are much bigger than I anticipated. Not unhappy at all. I’m pleased they’re bigger than I thought (shhhhh @OBNurseNH… I know this is a set up :roll_eyes: )

2 Likes

Same backing as the old pins. They can be hard to secure.

1 Like

:smirk:

I’d not have seen it if you didn’t tag me because I saw your reply before you added the text and would not have been notified

2 Likes

They seem to do well on my lanyard. I’ve never had problems w/ the Disney celebration pins on my lanyard.

For comparison

2 Likes

Is this the Liner Pins World Tour of PPEHAP’s house?

3 Likes

I knew tagging you was a risk :wink: :laughing:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: apparently. Any other place you’d like to see?