LadyV's Graduation Extravaganza in the Bubble - Day 7

Here are the other days if you have missed any

LadyV’s Graduation Extravaganza in the Bubble - Day 1

LadyV’s Graduation Extravaganza - Day 2

LadyV’s Exhausting WDW Extravaganza-Day 3

SirGreggLadyV’s Day 4 - Christmas Eve at Mostly AK

SirGreggLadyV’s Christmas in WDW - Day 5

SirGreggLadyV’s DD’s Birthday in the Bubble - Day 6

Today was our HS day (12/27/2018). The original plan was to go to Teppan Edo at 9:10. However, we decided to move our plans around - a lot. We moved Teppan Edo to our last day; cancelled 1900 Park Fare at 9 am the following day, added Sanaa to the last day; and added Monsieur Paul to today so that Gregg could experience it.

First, we went to HS around 9ish so that DD17 (that can’t be right!) could use her FPP for SDD; and Gregg and I could use our FPP for the Frozen Sing-a-Long.

She’s the one with the purple hair with the Iron Man t-shirt.

Since we were handicapped, we had our choice of sitting in the front, or sitting in the back. We made the choice of sitting in the front. Bad idea, we were way too close to the stage. However, we did get the mist effects all around us, which was cool.

EquityBen wasn’t there. I saw where he posted that he was Dewey out in Main Street at MK. I was a bit disappointed. The guy there was okay, but I’m sure EquityBen would have been better. Too bad.

Gregg really enjoyed it. He was surprised. And he now appreciates Frozen more. I thought it was hilarious.

4 Likes

After the rides, we kind of walked around a bit until it was time to meet up and head to Boardwalk for our brunch at Trattoria Al Forno. My idea was to ride a boat over to Boardwalk. Gregg was highly against that plan and wanted us to walk. (He wasn’t walking; he was in his wheelchair). We were late getting there, but made it just in the nick of time, If the walk had been leisurely, it would have been nice. However, it wasn’t. It was also HOT and I was exhausted.

However, we really enjoyed the meal and the character interaction.

My drink, which I forgot what it was called. Yes, I needed some alcohol at the time. :slight_smile:

For some reason I didn’t take a picture of my food. Must have been the aforementioned alcohol muddling my brain. LOL! I had the Royale Breakfast: Oak-grilled Steak, Cheesy-Egg Torte, and Fonduta with Breakfast Potatoes and crispy Onions, but without the egg torte and potatoes with some bacon, I think.

Aneira had the Golden Frittata: Salumi, Piquillo Pepper, Scallion, and Pecorino Romano Cheese with Breakfast Potatoes. Here she is talking to Flynn.

Gregg had a specially made meal. Mushrooms and scallops? Here he is with Rapunzel.

This is Rapunzel finding out that Gregg made his ears. She had already talked about how one needed to be a frying pan and the other a paint brush.

Here she is again wearing Gregg’s puck holder, with Prince Eric looking on.

More character interactions.

3 Likes

Aneira left the restaurant before we did so that she could ride her next two FPPs. She took the boat.

She also got some PhotoPass pictures in

4 Likes

When we left the restaurant, I went straight to the boat. Gregg decided to take a bus back to HS. Ha! There was no bus because there are only buses if it rains. However, some type of ride, taxi? Minnie van? Who knows? Took pity on him and drove him over to HS. We met up at the entrance.

Posed for a couple of PhotoPass pictures

And drove back to AKL where we decided to spend most of the day until it was just about dark. We took our afternoon nap and then just wiled away some time.

Posed for more pictures:

6 Likes

We headed back out to HS to enjoy it at night. It did not disappoint! We walked through Toy Storyland, which was very crowded.

I loved all the Christmas decorations! It was beautiful!

Then we left HS and headed toward Epcot. Again.

Gregg and Aneira drove over to Epcot while I took the boat. I had no intentions of scaling that stupid hill in the UK over to France. OMG! I should have been doing this every night!!!

3 Likes

I met up with Gregg and Aneira over in the France Pavilion for our 8:45 dinner at Monsieur Paul. The hostess remembered Aneira and me.

Aneira and I had the same meal that we had the day before. Gregg talked with the chef about his meal. It wasn’t stellar for him. He ordered tuna and mushrooms, and the tuna wasn’t cooked enough for his liking and seemed to be marinated in lemon. He ate all the mushrooms, though. He wouldn’t complain, though, which he should have.

We had a different server, and she was simply not as engaging as our waiter from the night before. This was a bit disappointing. None of us ordered dessert this time.

I don’t know if it’s because we had a different server, or the family dynamics were different, or because Aneira and I ordered the same food as before, but this experience was not as magical as it had been the day before. It rather tarnished our excellent rating.

As we walked through Epcot to leave, IllumiNations was going on again.

4 Likes

I didn’t take pictures of the food, again. This time I got the Orangina instead of wine; and Aneira got Coke instead of the Orangina. Good choices. I’m not much of a wine drinker.

3 Likes

We went back to the resort and packed so we wouldn’t have as much to do in the morning before heading to AK, the DS, then Epcot, then back to AKL to pick up our things before moving to Wingate at Wyndham near the airport.

3 Likes

Loving all the photos. Had to laugh at the two M&G photos: Cuddled up with the Wookie, and arms-length from Kylo Ren…:joy:

2 Likes

I hadn’t even registered that! That is pretty funny!

2 Likes

Here are the other days:

LadyV’s Graduation Extravaganza in the Bubble - Day 1

LadyV’s Graduation Extravaganza - Day 2

LadyV’s Exhausting WDW Extravaganza-Day 3

SirGreggLadyV’s Day 4 - Christmas Eve at Mostly AK

SirGreggLadyV’s Christmas in WDW - Day 5

SirGreggLadyV’s DD’s Birthday in the Bubble - Day 6

LadyV’s Exhausting Graduation Extravaganza in the Bubble a.k.a. What Else Could Go Wrong? Day 8