Just Relax! A Live/Solo Trip Report

I felt sure it was MSEP until I was typing it and then my brane said “Don’t be so sure about yourself you little know-it-all” so I balked.

I should have learned from Nursing school - always go with your first answer :woman_facepalming:t2:

8 Likes

I think so!

6 Likes

I am your v-neck friend. I hate crew necks. I feel like I’m being strangled the whole time.

11 Likes

We did in 2020. It was very helpful!

1 Like

“Sang it, gal!” :laughing:

10 Likes

Obviously it’s been around a long time so who knows who “discovered” it, but I found out about it from @srentmee:

Word started to spread here on the forum. Then @Sunshiney_Disney_Momma christened it the MK Sacred Space:

7 Likes

This floor cracks me up.

9 Likes

I feel like there are usually some extras in there but I may be wrong.

What floor is it?

Country Bear Jamboree.

5 Likes

So much people. Careful! Don’t roll an ankle.

13 Likes

Oh gosh, I did that very thing when having our photos taken. Thankfully I had an ECV that trip, but it sure hurt!

1 Like

Thank you!

While walking I’m always looking down. DSister says why? I don’t want to fall down. Which seems likely, even with a cane (and given how abnormally fast everyone insists on walking).
Those trolley tracks pose an even greater threat and must be treated with extra attention in case they change position or otherwise cause a problem.

Altho I did see a gent on stilts just walk right over those pesky rails as if they didn’t exist. How?

2 Likes

They rarely come to the room anymore so they do leave “extras” of towels and tp

Walked to CO to get bus to AK. Waited 20 minutes for bus, but you need that time to kind of regroup your things. For me, it was getting phone on the charger. It was already at 29%.

Tapped to AK at 2:10. Feathered Friends then Kite Tails from a different vantage point.

16 Likes

They’ve added more explanation since I last saw it. The announcer kind of stresses the fact that when the kites crash it’s supposed to be that way. An over-explanation, IMO. :grimacing:

10 Likes

Mufasa kite is a little intimidating when it’s coming toward you.

14 Likes

12 Likes

Perfect meme because that’s exactly how it came across to me. :laughing: I don’t think they should have to explain. What are they supposed to do - make them explode? :joy:

13 Likes

AK was just the break I needed. Years ago I stopped getting hoppers because we never used them. But if people-ey is the new normal, PH is a must.

AK was busy, but tolerable since I was only there a few hours. Had a successful Safari. Three people in my row, so didn’t have to sit in the middle. The animals were active, which I did not expect because it’s warm today. Lions were awake and walking about.

And there were a few peaceful spots…

17 Likes