Just Relax! A Live/Solo Trip Report

:rofl:

2 Likes

I really hope you bought that shirt. Relax is the word of the trip!

3 Likes

Making a game of finding less people-ey spots.

20 Likes

You got the rocking chair spot!?! NICE! about less pply… you could go over to the poly and grab a snack before Ohana…

6 Likes

I hope You bought it! Perfect

2 Likes

The only thing I cared about was JC. But it was not meant to be. Might try for one after Ohana. I believe I shared with you how my last cruise felt cheated.
Waited an hour in LL. Boat was loud, trouble hearing the Skipper. And the Skipper’s microphone was distorted. I’m so mistreated. :laughing:

6 Likes

Dang! Wish I would have seen this before ducking into CHH. Would have been perfect cause I need a bus to AK.

3 Likes

Upstairs at CHH. Thought it would be perfect.
Noisy cheer group. :roll_eyes:
They are leaving. Yay!

The volume went way down. They weren’t out of control, or anything, Large groups tend to be loud. Especially teenagers.

15 Likes

JC is all about the skipper too. They make the ride. Hopefully you can have an exceptional cruise later. I’m jealous of your Ohana dinner. That’s top of my list for May.

2 Likes

What a healthy lunch for a theme park!

3 Likes

That looks good! Taste good?

The plan: Dans, Bears, hop, Safari.
Short pit stop along the way @OBNurseNH.

16 Likes

I would have said to go to Geyser Point at WL - if you could take the boat there from MK mid-afternoon. It’s such a peaceful place, in the open-air building, lake and greenery all around. Ahhhhh.

5 Likes

Saving my stomach for later. I’m going to smash! :laughing:

Not bad. I mainly focused on the shrimp.

10 Likes

In theory I like this idea but Ohana gives you so much food!! I would come as hungry as possible.

4 Likes

This is the MK way :bear:

4 Likes

“What do you call Aladdin when he scrapes his knee?”
“Prince A Boo Boo.” :laughing:
Wish they could bring these guys back ground level.

14 Likes

This spot is really belonging to someone else…

@Sunshiney_Disney_Momma was it you??

I just partake of it and celebrate the discovery.

AK Sacred Space I’ll own though. Lol

8 Likes

I felt sure it was MSEP until I was typing it and then my brane said “Don’t be so sure about yourself you little know-it-all” so I balked.

I should have learned from Nursing school - always go with your first answer :woman_facepalming:t2:

8 Likes

I think so!

6 Likes