I've Got a Really Good Feeling About This! A Weekend Getaway Trip Report

Nice Seinfeld reference. :joy:

2 Likes

And awe!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Teacups and Alice :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:.

Thanks for throwing Alice in there too. It was good for my :heart:

5 Likes

After Buzz we decided to sweep through Fantasyland. Pinocchio, Casey Jr., and now Dumbo. Hoping to knock out Carousel and Mr. Toad next.

12 Likes

I forgot to mention we got churros. :yum::yum::yum:

15 Likes

Is that your castle pic or did someone airdrop it to you?

6 Likes

Mine! :slight_smile:

But it does look familiar! :rofl:

7 Likes

Me being a goofball on the Carousel.

Dumbo had technical difficulties so we left the line but will come back later.

10 Likes

We weren’t able to make the Tiki Room happen on Monday, but we traded it for the Grand Circle on the Disney Railroad. It was a nice break and so nice since the railroad at MK was not open when we were there.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

We were going to ride Mr. Toad. Got all the way up to boarding (Chessie was in the car - Carly and I were going to ride the next car) and something went terribly wrong. The operator was so flustered and concerned. I think cars were going haywire inside! They had to evacuate everyone and we dipped out and did something else instead. Never made it back there, but did get the pic of the girls in the car out front.

2 Likes

Guess what I’m using as my phone’s screen saver? :joy:

6 Likes

I can’t do Star Tours either. I’ll end up with a migraine. Every time. :pensive: Then I’ll have to take a fioricet and be done for the day. And that just isn’t acceptable when at Disneyland

1 Like

We did Mr. Toad, Dumbo, and Autopia so that we can say we did (almost) everything. We didn’t do anything that was closed, Toontown, Mr. Lincoln, or Mark Twain. But pretty close to all the rides. Now we’re on to repeats - BTMRR and Splash. Also gonna hit Winnie the Pooh.

Funny story - After coming up with our plan to cap off the night, DW summarized it as “Thunder-Pooh-Splash.” We both couldn’t help but laugh. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

Your pictures make me want to go back!

4 Likes

I kind of thought that was the whole point of the ride :wink:

3 Likes

Pretty sure that needs to be a t-shirt…

4 Likes

Wrapping up our day. We rode BTMRR twice (once in the middle and once in the back) then walked through Galaxy’s Edge, taking pictures and buying a silver Spira (no gold right now) at Dok Ondar’s. We rode Winnie the Pooh and Splash Mountain with no wait, then hopped on the railroad at New Orleans Square for a ride to Main Street.

10 Likes

12 Likes

We exited the train at Main Street and got a send off from Mickey, Minnie, and Donald. Then we went shopping at the Emporium and World of Disney. We stopped by the fireplace to relax at the end of a very long and busy day!

Here are all the rides we rode in reverse order (from my wait time submissions), plus Splash Mountain with no wait first thing in the morning and Winnie the Pooh right before our final Splash:

That’s 29 rides by my count. Here are the rest of the stats:

13 Likes

I’ve just been down a gooseberry rabbit hole. Whenever I’ve gone gooseberry picking, they’ve always been green. What you’re calling gooseberry, I call physalis (well actually I usually call it syphilis if there’s noone within earshot :laughing:). Anyway, turns out that physalis are also called Cape gooseberries, so I stand corrected :+1:t2:

Your pics are great :heart_eyes:

7 Likes