Poll Time! What to call Ratatouille ride at Epcot?

I suppose I prefer RRA at the margin, but I really don’t give a Rat’s A2S.

14 Likes

I was just wondering yesterday wtf is a pooh bear and why we call him Pooh when his name is Winnie?

3 Likes

Reminds me of the time my 5 year old niece returned home from her first trip to WDW. I asked if she saw Pooh and she had a confused look on her face. My sister-in-law said … “We call him Winnie. Pooh has a different meaning in our house.”

10 Likes

Oh, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. :joy::joy::joy:

2 stacks deep. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

You might need it after a game of Twilight Imperium

5 Likes

Those who missed my trip report may not have seen this gem:

11 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: thunder pooh splash… what have you been eating???

3 Likes

Well his name is Winnie-ther-pooh.
(And if that doesn’t make sense, unfortunately it seems that that’s all we’ll get out of Christopher on the subject)

3 Likes

Oh so he’s a badass? Winnie the shit.

6 Likes

Great now I keep picturing gangsta Winnie shit bear. He’s been ruined now for all time.

5 Likes

Because it’s short for ratatouille. Why is th…ohhhhhhhh you thought we meant rat as in rodent!

:laughing:

(we did)

6 Likes

Why you hate animals??? :frowning:

5 Likes

I wouldn’t want to be gifted an animal. That’s a huge commitment and one that shouldn’t be a taken on without consent and foreknowledge.

(But also I’m not really into pets. I’m allergic to most with fur and I’m scared of anything big or creepy or sharp. If I did get a pet, it would be a small to mid size hypoallergenic dog.)

3 Likes

OK that’s fair.

Also, so sorry to hear you are afraid of me

6 Likes

Ok I have a proposal. Ratatouille is a fine name to say but is long to type every time. So I get it. So how to shorten it?

Rata2E

Eh?!

:smirk:

4 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

9 Likes

You mean besides the obvious? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Rat!

4 Likes

Our turtle is a pretty cool pet. He has a lot of personality, doesn’t shed hair, only needs to be fed 2x/week, and spends most of his day swimming or basking on his dock.

Raphael (named by 3rd graders)
He is a 15yo Red Eared Slider

8 Likes