Poll Time! What to call Ratatouille ride at Epcot?

I think you need better rat experiences. :joy:

3 Likes

Hmmm…I think we know what Santa needs to bring @Jeff_AZ’s kids for Christmas…

6 Likes

I would literally murder anyone who gifted me a rat. :joy: (Actually any pet, to be honest.)

3 Likes

Once my nephew had a pet rat which he named Julie in honor of … me. I was not amused! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I am the same - calling it Rat gives me unpleasant connotations so I’ll keep going with Remy. I actually have a hard time watching parts of that movie, even though I love it. When the rats are swarming everywhere in the restaurant … I can’t do it.

5 Likes

I will love him and pet him and squeeze him . . .

10 Likes

Ok… I have now just changed my vocabulary to include “Shit Bear” . . .forever!!!

6 Likes

Pet rats for everybody! @Julianne_fki gets a rat! @Jeff_AZ gets a rat! …who else needs to work through this issue??? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

Are therapy rats better than therapy clowns? Discuss. :joy:

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Y’ll swayed me to Remy from Rat.
While I find, “I can’t wait to ride the Rat Ride” amusing, having a rat aversion isn’t that unusual.

eta: I can’t figure out how to change my vote, so pretend I did.

Also, the acronyms get a little old. People who don’t live and breathe Disney get confused. Sometimes they are needed. But when the ride has a predominant word, it should be called that.

5 Likes

Ah. But should anyone with a rat aversion really be riding the rat ride anyway? Perhaps this will help them avoid it? “Wait! Remy is A RAT?!?” :laughing:

4 Likes

I picked Rat because there’s already a restaurant named Remy’s. I mean sure I could use context to figure out which is being discussed but that’s harder than just using a different word.

3 Likes

I don’t feel the need for a fainting couch very often. This is one of those times. :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Click “Hide Results,” then it will let you change your vote.

1 Like

Here. Use mine. :joy:

5 Likes

Those look like some awesome games.

4 Likes

That. Is. Glorious!!!

Well done!

3 Likes

You are not alone. I call it A2S despite the fact it hasn’t caught on.

2 Likes

I suppose I prefer RRA at the margin, but I really don’t give a Rat’s A2S.

14 Likes

I was just wondering yesterday wtf is a pooh bear and why we call him Pooh when his name is Winnie?

3 Likes