I can't think of a witty title for my trip report

So I guess I’m making an attempt at a TR. It’s currently 3:30am. (well, it was when I started typing) I’m at work (I work for the ambulance service) and in 24 hours, I need to be arriving at the airport. And a busy 24 hours it will be.

Packing? Not started…
Last minute pre-vacation chores? Aplenty…

I’m headed to WDW for a 6-day solo trip. (Tues, Apr 18, 2023 - Sun, Apr 23) Made the decision to go fairly last minute. Put in the time off request on April 1st. I’m glad they didn’t think I was foolin’ :sunglasses:

Rough plan as it stands

Tuesday

• 5:30am direct flight to MCO. Should be landing at 7:45a
  • Park Pass for Epcot (6 day hopper ticket)
  • I’ve never tried in flight wifi. Hopefully I can grab a BG and $ILL for Guardians. Still debating if I should G+, probably will
  • Uber or Lyft to the resort
  • first time staying at Beach Club. Also first Deluxe. Only 2 nights. This trip will be a split stay

Wednesday

• Park Pass: magic kingdom (RD + EE)
  • 4pm Hoop De Doo

Thursday

• Park Pass: Hollywood
  • 4:25pm Oga’s
  • switch resort day to All Star Music
  • will I become a passholder? :eyes:

Friday

• park pass: Epcot
  • the touring plans instagram mentioned a meetup to play duck tales

Saturday

• park pass: Animal Kingdom
  • Happy 25th Anniversary AK!
  • 2pm Yak&Yeti

Sunday

• park pass: Hollywood
  • 7:45am Al&Compass (not sure if I’ll keep this)
  • flight home is at 10:10pm, land after midnight, hour drive home, back to work 7am Monday (yes, that was a crazy idea to leave so late, no I don’t really care… Yolo, as they say)

Somewhere in the first few days I want to check out Storm Along. Not generally a big pool person, but since it’s considered one of if not THE best on property…

Also some Disney Springs to eat all of the Gideon’s cookies :yum:

My intention is to keep a live(ish) trip report, but it’s my first go this… If when I cross under the welcome sign I forget this forum exists, I’ve posted Instagram stories of past trips, so that will definitely happen. Same username over there

39 Likes

Love the name of your report :joy: Sounds like a fun trip! I am going to find you on IG now.

8 Likes

Following!

5 Likes

About this…

Do you have a moving buddy?

Oh maybe this

will suffice

Have a great time! Looking forward to following somewhere even if it’s not here, where you’ve posted the most witty thread title ever! :wink:

7 Likes

Hi, I remember you! You’re the other Scott and fellow survivor of Pittsburgh traffic :grin:.
Can’t wait to follow along.
Good luck with those busy 24 hours! Hope you get some sleep.

6 Likes

Heroic! Also, insane!

There’ll be at least a few liners at AK this day, including @LTinNC82 and yours truly, so be ready for liner meets!

9 Likes

I also have a direct flight at 5:30am to MCO tomorrow, from PIT lol. If you’re flying SW out of PIT then I guess I’m seeing you haha

Have a great trip!!

11 Likes

Have a great time!

4 Likes

Omigosh, a liner meet at PIT!!! Can I stop by on my way to work?
:rofl:

Ha ha
That’s awesome!

6 Likes

The more the merrier of course!!! Lol :rofl:

I can be found easily from my freshly dyed hot pink hair. Can’t miss it :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Bold!! Love it! :clap:
Hope to see a picture on your TR :grin:

4 Likes

Sounds like a great trip.

I like your style.

I also like your plane flight choices. I tend to do the same thing–stupidly early morning flight to Orlando and then a late evening flight home even though I will inevitably work the next morning.

Sounds like you should.

Your Friday and Saturday park plans are the same as ours.

7 Likes

I will too!

9 Likes

Add me to the same Friday & Saturday plans too! And I’ll be at ASMusic too. Happy packing and safe travels!

9 Likes

Hope we can meet!!

5 Likes

It sounds like we should plan for a mini liner photo meet!

8 Likes

That is not a bad idea.

5 Likes

I thought of you IMMEDIATELY

7 Likes

I know! This is all so relatable. I tend to do the same. When I lived in Dallas, I worked a few blocks from Love Field and would routinely come back from a trip and go straight to work. Good times!

3 Likes

Nice to know that when you think procrastination that I come to mind. :joy:

8 Likes