I can't think of a witty title for my trip report

I do it because I don’t want to use another vacation day. Vacation days are precious.

6 Likes

Any of y’all still in WDW in Monday or Tuesday? I’m at EP on Monday, HS on Tuesday.

Oh and I’m following along on this already witty trip report! I love an early morning flight, we do the same.

4 Likes

@ParkRanger and I will be there Monday @ThorKat is meeting us too!

6 Likes

Yep but Monday is HS and Tuesday is MK in the morning (I leave that day but the others are staying).

4 Likes

Really? Oh, I need my good luck charm for GOTG.

5 Likes

That’s the plan. We leave that night so will only be in the park til 4ish.

3 Likes

Awesome! First time GOTG for us, so planning on (hopefully!!) 7am VQ, ILL, and the 6pm VQ for deluxe guests.

5 Likes

You do for me too. Although maybe not immediately :wink::rofl:

4 Likes

Safe travels @gMagicScott. Have a great trip :smiley:

4 Likes

:rofl:
I guess there could be worst things to be remembered for.

4 Likes

Looking forward to following along

3 Likes

Good morning.

Off to a wild start. Was running behind, ended up being the last person to board the plane. But at least I’m on the plane…

Maybe I’ll still cross paths with @bigjipper as we disembark at mco

Southwest wifi is being very dodgy. I guess so much for trying to genie & vq from the sky…

16 Likes

Um, you don’t need to wait to disembark—I bet you could spot the pink-haired young person on the plane! :joy:

9 Likes

At least you made it on! I am towards the front of the plane. My hair makes me a beacon. You’ll have no problem spotting me lol

Wi-Fi has been awful today. Didn’t get a VQ for Tron, which is fine, but I got a LL for HM which is exactly what I wanted lol

13 Likes

Have we ever had a first-time liner meet on a plane before?? :smiley:

12 Likes

This is the most excited I have been for a liner meet! :smiley: On the plane :airplane:!!! Let us know how it goes.
@gMagicScott

10 Likes

It sounds like you like adrenaline in your life. :laughing: My anxiety would KILL me.

8 Likes

Glad you made it on the plane!

4 Likes

I had one in the airport with @katielouhou but that was before we got on the plane. :joy:

9 Likes

Glad you pulled that rabbit out of your hat.

6 Likes