Magically delicious [LIVE TR - ended]

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Am I really going back to WDW for the 3rd time this year? Gotta get the most out of that AP :wink:.

In my typical heroically insane fashion, I’m working on the ambulance until morning, going straight home to grab my bags (thank God I finished packing already) and roll to the airport for a 10:20 am flight. I’ll have a bit more time on the tail end with a flight home at 8:50pm, but still be back to work the following day at 7 am.

I’ll be in the parks Tues, 11/07 – Sat, 11/11. Then I’ll be at a conference in Orlando from the 12th to the 16th. I know a bunch of people from the conference are planning to be in HS (myself included) on 11/17. I don’t fly back home until Sunday night 11/19.

Basic plan:

Day 0:

• I’m at work. Saving lives, making sirens go “woo-woo” :ambulance:
  • I got my relief to come in early for me so I can hopefully get to the airport in time

Day 1: Tues, 11/07

• 10:20 flight takeoff
  • 12:40 touchdown MCO
  • Drop luggage at ASMu bell services
  • Animal Kingdom for some Nomad and maybe a ride or 2
  • hop to Magic Kingdom for HEA

Day 2: Wed, 11/08

• Hollywood Studios
  • may head to POR that evening to see Yeha Bob

Day 3: Thurs, 11/09

• Epcot
  • It’s a meetup kinda day
    – Jen Lefforge Patreon meetup
    – Disney Nerds Podcast meetup

Day 4: Fri, 11/10

• Magic Kingdom
  • MVMCP

Day 5: Sat, 11/11

• Epcot morning
  • Disney Nerds Podcast is hosting a scavenger hunt in EP
  • Jollywood Nights

Day 5-9: Conference

Day 10: Fri, 11/17

• Hollywood Studios with a few conference attendees
  • Oga’s

Day 11-12

• undecided. I’ll still head over to a park or DS, but I’m playing it by ear where I roam

Other than Oga’s on Day 10, I don’t have any ADRs this trip. I’ve picked up and then dropped a few. I’ve been so indecisive about if and where to do a sit down.

Here we go!

35 Likes

I’ve watched a couple of her YouTube videos. She has a bunch of information on DVC.

Your trip looks amazing! Conference or not, I’m jealous!

7 Likes

Oooo! You’re going to the first Jollywood Nights! It will be very interesting to see what your experience is like, and what you think of things. Especially as I try to figure out what we are doing at the one on 12/4.

Have a great trip!

7 Likes

I’m just glad I saw that a times guide has dropped. I was at the first MVMCP last year. Was not a fan of waiting until checked in to get the map for confirmed times for all the shows and events.

I haven’t looked at that guide yet… but I’ll get there eventually. Maybe on the plane tomorrow (today? time is weird)

10 Likes

Have a great trip @gMagicScott !

4 Likes

You know how to start off RIGHT!

7 Likes

Booooo

3 Likes

I’m learning the ways

6 Likes

Goodbye boo boo bus

Homeward bound to grab my luggage

Will I get back out the door on time?

22 Likes

Do I detect some Bohemian Rhapsody in your first few lines?

Have a great time!! Sounds like a fantastic trip.

8 Likes

Safe travels! Have all the fun!

Just use the sirens :wink:

9 Likes

:notes::grinning:

10 Likes

Have a magical time!

7 Likes

Your TR are the only time I want to ride along with you. Looking forward to see what happens next.

14 Likes

You have an amazing trip planned!

Jen L- I love her. She is such a gem for always speaking out against racism and is such a champion for human rights. She truly lives out the meaning of ally everyday. I always learn something from her.

Epcot Scaveger hunt- I would 100% love to do a scavenger hunt on property. That would be so fun!

Can’t wait to read about Jollywood!

Have a magical trip! :star::dizzy:

13 Likes

Me too!!! We did an Avengers themed after party in DLR once that had one and it was so much fun!!

8 Likes

It’s about time for you to Karamoosh! Karamoosh! So you can do the fandango.
Look forward to following along.

11 Likes

Scavenger Hunt is open to the public if you’re free & not blacked out

13 Likes

Part of your good breakfast?

7 Likes

We sort of have plans to watch a rocket launch, but if it doesn’t happen maybe I’ll head there instead!

8 Likes