How Good is Buzz Lightyear?

Thank you!

Now was that so difficult? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes. I donā€™t like being nice to people. It hurts.

1 Like

Ooh, now I feel even more specialā€¦ that youā€™d go through the hurt just for me! :blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart::black_heart:

Looking at the predictions, I think Iā€™d rather queue for Buzz ā€” Iā€™m guessing the theming will be more to my taste.

Besides, I can always change my mind. Iā€™m scheduling both Buzz and Space earlier in the week. The FPP Iā€™m thinking about now is the second visit later in the week. If Buzz turns out to be awesome I can reschedule the FPP.

Not really. I was ripping off something my dad did when I was a kid. He bought his ex-wife a birthday card that said ā€œHappy Birthdayā€ five times. He wrote inside, ā€œwell, that should shut you up for the next five yearsā€.

Well, in that case, I guess Iā€™ll have to revoke my offer.

Too bad for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:sob::weary::worried::cry::confounded::astonished::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Book Space Mountain. We have found fourth fastpasses more easily for Buzz.

3 Likes

Indoors and the little that isnā€™t is under cover

2 Likes

Decision made. Space Mountain it is.

Thanks everyone. Except @MouseGirl42, obviously.

1 Like

@profmatt burning bridges!!!

1 Like

obviously.

2 Likes

Here is the croquembouche I commissioned for @MouseGirl42 for Christmas this year. Obviously Iā€™ve had to cancel it. You should click on the picture as itā€™s more magnificent that the preview seems to be showing.

2 Likes

Current wait time for Space Mountain: 20 minutes
Current wait time for Buzz Lightyear: 40 minutes.

(A little while ago, Space Mountain was falsely high due to a temporary closure.)

This is similar to what Iā€™ve experienced.

Itā€™s a good thing you cancelled - I donā€™t have much of a sweet tooth.

Except that inside it was this:

3 Likes

I think we can all appreciate the grand gestures @profmatt makes. It is a shame we all end up having to turn him down!

1 Like

OOOOOOOHHHH, Sparkly! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

But reallyā€¦ it would be totally out of place in my house, and I really canā€™t afford to have the whole place done over. I just wouldnā€™t be able to appreciate it.

Still think itā€™s probably a good thing you cancelled.

Where did you see that? I know it is 16 minutes later but Space went to 55 and Buzz is 40?

Edited to add: actually MDE says 50 for Space and 25 for Buzz.

I will say I only go on Buzz as my 4th or 5th FP.

1 Like

Yep. It is all over the place today. Earlier in the day, Space Mountain was down temporarily. WHen it came back on-line, the line times shot way up. They soon dropped. Now, they are climbing back up.

All I can say is that Iā€™m glad I donā€™t do Disney when they are busier like this. Iā€™d hate it.