Home for the Holidays - a trip report

Thank you!

1 Like

You need to fuel yourself in order to take more gorgeous photos to share with us! Go for it!

2 Likes

It’s our favorite park! Can’t wait to be there again in 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Love that dinosaur done in lights. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This is an excellent example that Apple needs to pay you for selling the iPhone 11 Pro for them. Can’t wait to have mines in hand…

2 Likes

MK checked off. Now for… hmm sleep. PPO bog tomorrow. I don’t intend on missing that one.

13 Likes

Will you be able to walk tomorrow?

2 Likes

Totally. Likely able to repeat it too. :smiley: I walk/run a lot out of the bubble, so While this is like double my normal, it’s not that bad for me.

3 Likes

Bus ride to resorts always make me miss staying at blt or the contemporary so bad.

:weary:

2 Likes

But what kind of shoes are you wearing that your feet aren’t totally sore after walking for that long on that much concrete?! That’s what gets me at Disney — I walk a ton in my regular life, but at Disney my feet always hurt by the end of a long day.

Maybe it’s time to go shoe shopping… :thinking:

2 Likes

I’ve had really good luck with skechers go walks. The Go-walk 3s rocked the house, but the go-walk 5s haven’t been that bad at all.

Been thinking of trying new balance but they are expensive for a one and done!

2 Likes

Late to this party…but yes! I did that for my birthday last month!! :joy::joy: (It was so much fun!)

2 Likes

I’m late to this trip report, but I spent all afternoon reading all 600+ posts.

Your photos are DIVINE!! :heart_eyes:

I’m still bummed you can’t get down when I’m there in a couple weeks…although I will be having a very low-key Christmas trip, as I broke my foot two weeks ago. But I promised this English dude some magical moments, so I can’t cancel.

:joy::joy:

Keep on having a ball!!

8 Likes

Reading your live trip report is not good for my wallet! First, you won me over with your pictures, so I had to get a new iPhone. Now, you are promoting shoes! So, I looked on Amazon and I got a very reasonable deal on a pair for $37. What else will you convince me to buy before I leave for WDW? :wink:

7 Likes

Priced IPhone 11 pro max and spent the day trying figure it into my budget thanks to this trip report…

4 Likes

You’re making me so homesick.

2 Likes

Wooo!!! Bus luck is holding! grabbed an MK bus just as it was getting ready to leave.

Gonna make that bog res with zero issues. :smiley:

7 Likes

Holy crap!! That is some serious dedication to ramblings!! :rofl:

And yeah, I’m bummed too. :disappointed: have a Batuuan garb all ready to go too.

So sorry about your foot! What did you do?? I saw on fb you broke it but I can’t remember what you did.

As far as cancelling, you totally can. In fact, you really should. Otherwise, he’s just going to complain that you’re basically a cripple and slowing him down and just doing the whole “scooter” thing for attention. :joy:

4 Likes

Well, don’t let this get out, but I hear giving @Randall1028 a platinum annual pass, with no strings attached, makes your vacation AMAZING. :upside_down_face:

And if you want to really up your vacation experience, you then put him up for a week in the Contemporary… with a theme park view.

But shhhhhh :joy:

8 Likes

MK morning best morning.

11 Likes