Home for the Holidays - a trip report

Well, don’t let this get out, but I hear giving @Randall1028 a platinum annual pass, with no strings attached, makes your vacation AMAZING. :upside_down_face:

And if you want to really up your vacation experience, you then put him up for a week in the Contemporary… with a theme park view.

But shhhhhh :joy:

8 Likes

MK morning best morning.

11 Likes

As well as putting up Christmas decor all around the house.

(Unfortunately, my $200 phone doesn’t do camera work as well as your iPhone…but it looks exactly like Disney at Christmas. No, no…really!

Not!

6 Likes

10 Likes

Yeah. That’s what my house looks likes…just can’t tell because of my camera!

Oh yeah forgot some other shots from last night

10 Likes

I went to bed several hours before you and I’m just waking up now. You are an Energizer bunny

6 Likes

Oh thank goodness. This trip report has significantly less snack photos than last and I was beginning to worry you weren’t eating properly :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I will admit, there has been a significant decrease. I was trying to not burn all my credits at once at the start of this, and then the after-party sickness gave me a bit of a scare.

2 Likes

Being sick because of food is horrible. And while at Disney is the worst. Been there done that multiple times. I’m glad you’re feeling better!

2 Likes

Thanks! So am i!

1 Like

Seated by 8:06 and were out by 8:16. Fairly sure i won’t regret speed eating later… :joy:

4 Likes

Oh god, this is so embarrassing. I missed one or two steps walking down my stairs and cane down hard on my new tile and CRACKKKKK. I do this all the time, I just happened to be barefoot, which was the catalyst. Doesn’t help that I’d done this same thing in shoes probably 3-4 times in the preceding couple of weeks, plus spent hours dancing at a ball on heels a few days before. Ughhhhh.

Eh, it’ll just give that human something to complain about. Which will amuse you guys even more!

GORGEOUS photos this morning! Doesn’t make me want a new phone though :joy::joy:

Just makes me wish I was already in Florida!

4 Likes

GGeeze! :open_mouth::scream::frowning: Hope it heals quick!

And yes, that should amuse him. Pain of others usually does. But we really shouldn’t feed that beast :smirk:

2 Likes

Always always ALWAYS preorder your bog breakfast, kids!

12 Likes

Your experience is really making me want to get up early and pre rope drop the parks…

4 Likes

…this bird is ruining the illusion!

8 Likes

7 Likes

Tink is a bird?? Who knew?! She must only glow green at night.

3 Likes

7 Likes