Home for the Holidays - a trip report

It is not.

1 Like

Crrrrap. Might have to buy that.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Alrighty. One kingdom down. Now for the other. I have some to dole whips to consume. (Btw, I love that my iPhone dictation and autocorrect recognizes dole whip without trouble now)

(I have no idea why everything but the tree is on an angle.)

9 Likes

Very impressed with AK’s decoration improvements this year. They don’t go throughout the park, and I wish they did, but then I don’t think that can be said of any of their parks short of Epcot.

And it is a vast improvement over last year’s “attempt” (if you call wreathes made from bits and bobs an “attempt”). I don’t think even the tree out front lit up last year, did it?

And also, AK definitely makes the night mode work for its supper. And I’m seriously impressed how everything came out so far. Final judgement will be rendered when I get back to my computer and really examine them, but so far… yeah this was a quality upgrade and a good decision to buy

(This bus ride is too long. Too much rambling ability) :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

I don’t think it did. At least I don’t remember that it did.

1 Like

…right. CL10…pre-fireworks

This should be fun. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

You have an interesting idea of fun…

3 Likes

Can someone tell me why watching a humanoid decked out in LED lights instills such great feelings?

12 Likes

Currently waiting for the exodus to end. Glad i ain’t in that mess!

7 Likes

Exodus done. Time to go wander.

9 Likes

What? I walked 32,000 steps. What did YOU do all day?

11 Likes

10 Likes

Didn’t they catch people climbing on the tree fairly recently?

Dunno? I didn’t hear anything. But then I wouldn’t doubt it.

Well, my memory was half right. It happened, but it wasn’t recent. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I packed most of my books.

Good job on the steps!!!

1 Like

Found the Achilles heel of the night mode: haunted mansion.

3 Likes

Is this different than the series that’s currently showing on Disney+ about Imagineering? DH and I have been watching The Imagineering Story. Sounds kind of a lot like the description on the back of that box set.

2 Likes

So nice to have choices…

1 Like

I cannot explain it. But it is :sparkles:magical :dizzy:

Tink flying punches me right in the feels every. damn. time.

4 Likes