Disney World SW:GE Oga's Cantina Reservations open

I got through on the Savi’s and Droid pages but there’s nothing for August 29th and doing it August 30th (nothing for Savi’s, limited availability for Droid) means another day of park tickets and delaying our drive home, so now I’m just hoping for Oga’s. The browser on my phone just shows the opening hours whenever I click on a date, and on my computer when I search all of HS for August 29th I get “We’re sorry, there is a problem searching for reservations at this time.” I’ll keep trying.

Must have been programmed by an intern from Ohio State.

2 Likes

I just got Oga’s for 6 ppl on 10/23. When it asked for me to assign the other 5 people, it didn’t have my linked guest in the drop downs, and since those fields weren’t mandatory, I just left them as “Guest 1” etc.
Did anyone else have that happen? I figured it might be a programming glitch, and as long as I have that confirm number I’ll call in a few weeks to sort it out and make sure my family’s names are the guests.

I was finally able to call, and I talked with a cast member. She said these reservations are online only right now, so no one could help me with the error I’m still getting.

I haven’t made it to the reservation yet, I hope the Guest 1 etc is fine.

Did you have it repeatedly show the hours it’s open for the day you were trying, until it worked? That’s what I’ve been getting for awhile.

Ugh. That is total nonsense and I’m sorry that’s happening to you.

I was feeling all excited about our vacation, and now I’m feeling stressed out that I might not be able to get a reservation to drink overpriced drinks.

1 Like

So I got a 3pm at Oga’s on our first HS day in January. Still have not been able to get the menu page to load, lol, but I have seen it on another site. We aren’t really drinkers, so would only be doing for a non-alcoholic “break” and to see the place, I guess that will be worth it. Although maybe I should try to make a similar res for our 2nd HS day, and keep the one that works best after FPP??

I like the build a droid or lightsaber idea, but geeeeeeezzz are those STEEP. :flushed: Also not sure how we get them back home, especially the lightsabers. Will have to talk to dh about whether we should even bring this up to our teen boys (16 & 18).

2 Likes

On the line with them now. Initially got the same line: online only, can’t even get to the reservation system. I persisted and now CM talking with guest services. I did book a droid time outside our trip, figuring it’s easier to modify a rez than get a new one. It was also nice to have a confirmation number to refer to.

1 Like

Got a 9:30 a.m. reservation for my DH and DS to build light sabers. My son says that I can be their plus 1. Is it wrong that I would rather go find a cup of coffee somewhere. I will have to go to take pics. I also got Oga’s for that evening and then a few days later so that my son in law can go. My DD and I will go to Hollywood Scoops with the DGDs instead.
The wait time is getting longer as the day has progressed.

I made a dinner res for Oga’s thinking if there were res open for it that you could actually eat dinner…then I read about it and it still sounds just like a bar. So, I moved it later to be a “drinks after dinner” type thing and reclaimed my original dinner at Sci Fi diner. They are about 2 hrs apart but I couldn’t go any later or miss fireworks we want to see. Completely unsure of the timing b/c we have no idea how long it will take to get in to SWGE, but I’m very glad to have this opportunity for my friend to see SW b/c he really wants to and I didn’t even think we could get in.

BTW I had the website crash on my many times today. I just kept persisting and it eventually came back up. I also tried it in both chrome and safari.

Was told that I couldn’t book it because experience is already full. Given I was instantly able to book something outside the window that doesn’t seem possible, but nothing else I can really do at this point.

Just got the droid thing too. yeah

UPDATE: I logged in with our dummy account that we use for Memory Maker share (under my sister-in-law’s name), and I was able to make a Droid Depot reservation for my two kids. They definitely have a bug that’s excluding people with resort reservations during their stay.

1 Like

Every post to this thread increases my rage.

Why is it always my account that doesn’t work. Why am I always the one who can’t book things.

Honest to God I loathe Disney so hard right now. I can’t cancel my December trip because I’m in too deep, but next summer is looking ever more unlikely. These incompetents don’t deserve my business.

I was able to do it no problem with a resort reservation…but that was a couple of hours ago, so maybe it is growing buggier as they try and fix things.

It may not affect everyone, but it definitely affected me and @jmenning. The fact that I was able to make a res with my dummy account seems to prove that it’s something to do with my other reservations or my account and my husband’s account.

1 Like

Oga’s had coffee and espresso on their breakfast menu!

Same. Created a dummy account and went through immediately.

1 Like